No announcement yet.

FG Mafia 65: Near Death Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The child-like footprints do seem to point to Mrs Tuberski, and she was the one who had poor innocent Heresson fed to the lizards
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Kuciwalker asked if there was a second Emergency Room. ‘Just the one’ replied Sparrow.
      Kuciwalker may want to know the odds of someone recovering.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Lordshiva cant u tell even hersson knows i aint the killer? He is a tad upset i had a small hand in feeding him to his lizards, and didnt catch the right clue. But i aint no mafia killer.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• The evidence seems to point to Mrs. Tuberski.

Comment

• Everyone has had their own beer.

Adagio had Danish beer.

I got beer from San Antonio.

It's got nothing to do with the killer. The real clue are those tiny childlike footprints. What type of animal would have those footprints, and walk in such a manner that they would have them?

Spaced Cowboy joined from Dallas where he had been curator of the Children�s Zoo but looked forward to managing the Bison, Buffalo, Wilderbeest enclosure.
            From the opening post.

It's Spaced Cowboy, and now I am convinced.

I can't vote unfortunately, but please, don't kill another innocent keeper and ignore the guilty.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• It looks like Mrs Tuberski is a goner.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• /me pats Mrs Tubski on the head.

Looking forward to seeing you again, sweatheart.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Mrs. Tuberski

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

I got beer from San Antonio.
                    you got Texas beer, not San Antonio beer. Lone Star is San Antonio beer.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Close enough.

Seguin ain't all that far from SA.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Mrs Tuberski , even though she was a great keeper of big primates, had acquired a bit of a reputation as a formidable beer drinker. She seemed to know her beers. Then someone raised the matter of the small footprints and the beer cans. Suddenly Mrs Tuberski topped the exit poll. In the end Mrs Tuberski accepted her fate and said some farewell words to the monkeys and the gorilla. ‘Can I have three gallons of Moab Lizard Light Ale before I go’ she requested. ‘Sure’ we said.

After that we didn’t need the tranquilising dart, so we placed Mrs Tuberski on the dissecting table and pressed the button. The huge circular saw descended. We were glad there were protective shields in place as the resulting explosive mix of blood, guts and beer would have ruined our shirts.

At the end of the production line we had neat parcels of labelled raw meat and two bonus parcels of conical shaped delicacies for the tarsiers.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                          At the end of the production line we had neat parcels of labelled raw meat and two bonus parcels of conical shaped delicacies for the tarsiers.
                          Last edited by LordShiva; June 4, 2007, 21:35.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Told ya so He he he. So it seem i had a few drinks so i hope i was drunk when i died

Oh just for the record i stand 5 foot 11 with a size 9 foot, i hardly consider that child like But now that im dead good luck to the rest of ya, or mabe i should wish the mafia luck since i know who it is
                            Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; June 4, 2007, 21:41.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                              Close enough.

Seguin ain't all that far from SA.
                              Umm, so what?

Shiner isn't made in Seguin either.

Here's a newsflash, it's made in Shiner, Texas.

You really need to correct your location field.

ACK!
                              Last edited by Tuberski; June 5, 2007, 10:36.
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Shiner isn't made in Seguin either.
                                No, but I figured you'd get a chuckle out of what I said.

He's a newsflash, it's made in Shiner, Texas.
                                Halfway between SA, and Houston, same side as Seguin.

You really need to correct your location field.
                                Hey, not all of us were born and raised in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                                X