No announcement yet.

FG Mafia 65: Near Death Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid evidence, snoopy. Kuci has always been atypically quick to jump on the docpiles, too, this entire game...

Comment

• Kuciwalker had got carried away with dreams of grandeur for the opening ceremony. Snoopy decided to bring him down to earth, well mud to be precise. And others agreed. ‘Have you any last requests’ they asked. ‘ Yes, 3 gallons of Coors and 2 gallons of Old Dominion and 1 can of Krueger's Cream Ale,’ replied Kuciwalker .

‘Sure ‘ I said.
      So Kuciwalker drank until he was well marinated. Then he passed out. So we placed Kuci on the dissecting table and pressed the button. The huge circular saw descended. After the major splices I reprogrammed the machine to deliver a number of turtle mouth sized proportions.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Bright New Dawn

Snoopy was up first to feed the dingos and afterwards he met Sparrowhawk who was rehearsing his hang glider descent. They joined Jonny for breakfast. There was the usual fare. ‘Where’s LordShiva ?’ asked Snoopy.

‘Here I am’ answered LordShiva. ‘I was clearing out Kuciwalker’s apartment and I found these. He held up a black ninja outfit with a few loose threads and a pair of ninja sandals.

‘Good news’ I said ‘ There has been a good response to the keeper recruitment advertisements so I guess we will open on time’. ‘Also I have commissioned a copy of the famous condottiero Erasmo da Narni equestrian statue by Donatello, for the reception Hall.

The end.

Comment

• There were a couple clues in there I was shocked no one picked up on [before they died]. OTOH, I still don't get the black thread

Comment

• Congratulations to the surviving Zoo keepers:

Snoopy, Sparrowhawk, Jonny and LordShiva.

Hard luck Kuci. I think you might have been caught next round if not this. But well played.

All clues will posted.

Comment

• Congratulations to the surviving villagers! Well done.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Congratulations

Sign me up for the next one
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• bah hum bug

in
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Sign me in for the next one too.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Did anyone else notice I got killed after voting for Kuci.
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

• I didn't even notice that you were playing

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• That wasn't why you died, actually. You were in the queue already.

Comment

• Zoo Mafia Clues

As usual there were several types of clues pointing to Kuciwalker: to Virginia (where Kuci lives), to turtles (lots of clues), to ninja and ninja turtles in particular (how did you miss them), to sky gods a play on Kuci’s name in his profile, Godofsky (God of Sky), and other miscellaneous clues.

Virginia clues
                              The first big clue was in the Zoo scene setting post. Each Zoo keeper had been recruited from a named zoo that was associated with their home place of residence. All except Kuciwalker. Nobody asked why not. A little bit of research would have identified his home state as Virginia.

Towns or census designated places in Virginia.

These are places in Virginia mentioned with varying degrees of frequency throughout the narrative: Alpine (as in alpine wolves); Ark (not intended to be a christian reference); Ben Hur (chariot race); Bishop (in the chess context); Chance; Dolphin; Driver; Fries; Glass; Moon; Orange (mentioned a lot); Oyster; Reliance; Wise (a lot) and Hurt (a lot).

Famous people from Virginia

Reputed to be the birthplace of 8 American presidents

I disguised the references to presidents by linking them to pop artists. Woodrow Wilson (not Brian); William Henry Harrison (not George), Zachary Taylor (James) and Thomas Jefferson (not Airplane).

Also Birthplace of Sam Houston (as in Houston we have a problem)
                              Vincent painting (as in Gene Vincent = sixties rock and roller)

I tried to allude to Trampas (out of TV series the Virginian) hence references to trampled over the footprints.

Why Virginia was so named

From the Virgin queen Elizabeth the First as Elizabeth Regina 1 or abbreviated to ER1. The present Queen Elizabeth is designated ERII. Hence a number of references to Emergency Room 1 (from the TV show ER) and hence no second emergency room.

State emblems or whatever ( some shared with other states)
                              State Bird : Northern cardinal (a bird).
                              State Tree: Flower: Dogwood ( reversed in the narrative as wood. Dog).
                              State Dog:American foxhound (Beagle).
                              State Dance: square dance.

Turtle Clues

Species of turtle/ tortoise, references:
                              Pancake (frequent); map (frequent); mud (frequent); snapping (frequent); box ( frequent); wood ( frequent); spotted ( sometimes); horned; painted.

The 10 studies references were a play on Testudines (ie turtles)

Ninja turtles and Ninja clues:

Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, splinter, April (O’Neill).

Ninja’s mostly wore black outfits and to fool people often wore wooden sandals that had the imprint of animals or small children on the sole.

Godofsky (God of Sky= Sky Gods) Clues:

By Jove (Jupiter), Helios, Horus, Nut, Iris, Thor, Shu, Arianrhod, Bast.

Note Heqet (an Egyptian frog god is not of the sky).

Miscellaneous clues:

Some mentions of centre and middle as reference to Centre of Universe in Kuci’s profile.
                              eg ‘Centre of the Universe’ (or something similar) is a motto on display in the Hills and Dales pub as I understand it.

A feast for crows.
                              A time for wolves.
                              Last edited by Hercules; June 11, 2007, 14:53.

Comment

• Why are turtles a clue to Kuciwalker?
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X