Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG Mafia 65: Near Death Experience

Zoo: Near Death Valley

The State of Nervadah was one of the few states without a large national state zoo. So it was decided by animal conservation enthusiasts and entrepreneurs to create a ‘state of the art’ zoo in the state. The location they chose was near Autumn Mountain and Crimson Rock Canyon. They enticed renowned zookeepers and curators from zoos around the world, with attractive salary schemes, share options, pension plans and the chance to care for their particular fauna interest.

The zoo was within a month or so of opening to the public. I was in overall charge to get it operating.

Rah was recruited from the famed Lincoln Park Zoo, Chicago. He had been responsible for many exhibits in the Regenstein Small Mammal-Reptile House there. His specialty was Rodentia exhibits. Nikolai hailed from Kristiansand Zoo and his specialty was Bears including the red panda.

In the canteen Paddy recounted his experience with crocs and gators, working in Taronga Zoo, Sydney. Rasputin wanted to be a Leopard keeper but there was limited scope at Alma Park Zoo, Brisbane ,so he came here to look after the Family: Felidae Genus: panthera, including species pardus.

Spaced Cowboy joined from Dallas where he had been curator of the Children’s Zoo but looked forward to managing the Bison, Buffalo, Wilderbeest enclosure.
    Kuciwalker jumped at the job here because of the opportunity to look after Turtles and reptiles. Sparrowhawk left a good career at Toronto Zoo for the promise of his own aviary featuring birds of prey. Will9 left the Indianapolis Zoo as he specialized in hawks and he would have sole responsibility for the section.

LordShiva came over from Nehru Zoological Park so that he could be curator of the Amphibian region of the new Zoo in particular the poisonous frogs exhibit. Tuberski moved from Hogle Zoo, Salt Lake City where he had been in charge of the smaller cats to take over the Big cats (family Felidae) here. In a similar fashion Duke O’York had been enticed from London Zoo to take charge of the family Hyaenidae (Hyenas and Aardwolves). He might be offered the chance to look after the Meerkats as well.

Ben Kenobi left San Antonia’s Zoo to be in charge of the new zoo’s aquarium and marine feature which includes penguins, walruses and dolphins. Jonny travelled from Memphis Zoo to be head keeper of the elephants and giraffe enclosures.

Adagio had spent several years at Copenhagen Zoo where he was in charge of geckos and the like but jumped at the opportunity to be the keeper of the Butterfly and Insects Hall of Entomology. Mrs Tuberski had been in charge of the mammals and Raptor displays at Willow Park Zoo but had got her wish when she was appointed to the Primates pavillion here at Autumn Mountain Zoo. Her experience in controlling a particular species of large primate secured her the job.

Heresson from Warsaw Zoo had sought the post of keeper of the Amphibian section but being unsuccessful had eagerly accepted the stewardship of the Chameleon and Lizards House.

Adrian Hon arrived from Chester Zoo where he had earned a solid reputation as a keeper. He was in charge of the Rhinoceros, Zebra, Antelope and Tapir enclosures. Just maybe he would get responsibility for the Hippopotami as well. Last but not least was Snoopy from Brookfield Zoo. He was delighted at the chance to be keeper of the
    Canidae enclosures at the Zoo and this included wolves, foxes. Coyotes and dingos. Also the genus Canis, Hound class.

As one would expect there were intense rivalries within the group but surely no-one could have predicted what would happen next.
    Last edited by Hercules; May 22, 2007, 10:51.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Re: FG Mafia 65: Near Death Experience

Originally posted by Hercules
    Heresson from Warsaw Zoo had sought the post of keeper of the Amphibian section but being unsuccessful
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Code:
      Last edited by Hercules; May 22, 2007, 06:32.

Comment

Why am I already dead?

edit: I'm alive again
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Sorry about that. working on the table.

Comment

LS has teh mafia behaviour.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Re: Re: FG Mafia 65: Near Death Experience

Originally posted by LordShiva

Why am I already dead?
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Heresson is the mafia?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Me, from Indy. I shiver at the thought.
                  USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                  The video may avatar is from

Comment

Gee nice to have a lovely group of people to work with..
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The game hasn't even started, and Nikolai has already accused two people of being teh mafia

Comment

The game hasn't even started, and Nikolai has already accused two people of being teh mafia
                        But he is not in common with mafia history. He hasnt accused Rah Yet
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Oh, it's a long time since the "blame all on rah, and find an obscure reference to the sun to back up the claim" times now.

Comment

We are 18 players, which generally means there are two mafia.

Comment

and the excess posting by nikolai good sign he is the mafia
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Working...
                                X
                                Player Zoo Keeper Status
                                1. Rah Rodentia Alive.
                                2. Nikolai Ursidae Alive
                                3. Paddy Crocodilia Alive
                                4. Rasputin Felidae: panthera Alive
                                5. Spaced Cowboy Bovidae Alive
                                6. Kuciwalker Chordata Alive
                                7. Sparrowhawk Accipitridae Alive
                                8. Will9 Accipiter Alive