• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least my beloved insects got something to eat
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ugh...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

In a spot of bother

Next morning I joined everyone for breakfast. Rah had a glass of orange and was sitting with Sparrowhawk who had a map spread out. Nikolai had lost over a kilo of weight during the vote and was now tucking into eggs and fries. Kuciwalker was eating pancakes and syrup and Tuberski had just finished his bacon and sausage.

Ben Kenobi had a very big oyster in front of him. The others were unsure what he was going to do with it. Beside him was his Shu boning knife. ‘I say old chap, isn’t it a bit early in the day for that sort of thing ‘ said Snoopy, with a wink at the others. ‘I was checking for a pearl’ said Ben Kenobi and put it back into a box.

Spaced Cowboy spotted a chair beside Duke O’York and headed there with his plate of
        scrambled eggs on toast. Heresson was talking to LordShiva about the wonderful walk- through darkened serpentine gallery at Nehru Zoo. LordShiva mentioned the excellent veterinary services there and was pleased that we would have similar here. They planned to visit the veterinary block after eating. I suggested that they visit the new Emergency Room 1 facility as well.

In fact Will9, Jonny, Adrian Hon and Mrs Tuberski said they would like to see these facilities too, so I agreed to conduct a brief tour for everyone including the reception hall with its reproduction of Leonardo’s sforza horse. Adrian was particularly excited by this.

So off we went, with Mrs Tuberski carrying a baby Mitered Leaf-monkey, feeding it leaves. Jonny went with Will9 to fetch Rasputin to join the tour.

Rasputin was feeding the leopards: unfortunately he was the food. I tranquillized the leopards and we retrieved as much of Rasputin as we could. It was evident that he had tried to keep the jaws from snapping on him with cans of Castlemain. But most disturbing of all was a photographic print out of Rasputin at the early stage of panthera pardus capture. It was pinned to a nearby tree.

I also noticed those strange animal like footprints again near the gate to the leopard enclosure and a black thread snagged on a small piece of wood. Stupidly we trampled all over the evidence.

Sadly it was another brutal killing. Go do what you have to do.

I packed what remained of Rasputin into a small crate and took it to the morgue for analysis.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Code:
          Last edited by Hercules; May 28, 2007, 19:26.

Comment

Animal-like footprints suggest that one of the mammal-keepers did it But what about the black thread?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Seems like Adagio was one of the mafia since the kill seems to be similar to last time.

Why would Sparrowhawk have a map at breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                Seems like Adagio was one of the mafia since the kill seems to be similar to last time.
                Wasn't me though
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

At long last some tentative detective work underway.

Comment

hopefully the survivors will see that someone was upset i noticed their guilt last round and killed me this one
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

im sticking with tubers first idea, Fleshy bones part of Herrssons clan are chameloiens and they have movavable bones tht are see through at times.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                        hopefully the survivors will see that someone was upset i noticed their guilt last round and killed me this one
                        Good enough for me.....Nikolai.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Huh? When did me accusing Ben equal accusing Ras? Sounds fishy to me, [b]Sparrow/b].
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                            well some one has to go first.

Hmmm

Theres mention of an ARK

Ark is in Bible

bible relates to Christians.

Nikolai loves christian camps....
                            Nuff said

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                              Huh? When did me accusing Ben equal accusing Ras? Sounds fishy to me, Sparrow.
                              It's bad form to accuse someone who just accused you

I, too, will go with Nikolai, because of the Christian thing and the Scandinavian thing, and for bumping off Ras, and for the bear tracks and black bear hair.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Ben is just as Christian as me, AND he is a Catholic. Some of the clues hinted at Catholicism you might remember.

Comment

• Working...
                                  X
                                  Player Zoo Keeper Status
                                  1. Rah Rodentia Alive.
                                  2. Nikolai Ursidae Alive
                                  3. Paddy Crocodilia Crocked
                                  4. Rasputin Felidae: panthera Catnipped
                                  5. Spaced Cowboy Bovidae Alive
                                  6. Kuciwalker Chordata Alive
                                  7. Sparrowhawk Accipitridae Alive