No announcement yet.

FG Mafia 65: Near Death Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spaced Cowboy is the killer, and now he's killed another by encouraging Mrs Tubes to be accused of his vile crimes
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• another clever game by hercs
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Skeleton Outline

Jonny was the first to waken. He heard the low rumble of the elephants communicating in the early dawn. He imagined the conversations: ‘Eat leaves and sh it’. ‘See you behind the graveyard’. ‘Is that your trunk or are you just pleased to see me’. ‘hello big ears’.

Kuciwalker was also awake early. He looked out of his window to see both the sun and moon. ‘They’ll be well down the beach to the sea by now’ he thought, thinking about the turtles. That was another of these 10 crazy studies he was in charge of. But first, pancakes and syrup.

Elsewhere Snoopy lay on his bed daydreaming about dogs in space: He could see the broadcast. US Foxhound News, reporting: Apollo 18 ‘Houston we have a problem’, followed by Apollo 19 ‘ The Beagle has landed’.

Spaced Cowboy was down at breakfast tucking into orange juice and steak and fries. ‘How could you do that’ asked Adrian Hon, ‘when you look after their brothers and sisters, on the ranch enclosure.’ ‘Easy’ replied Spaced ‘ with a knife and fork’.

Meanwhile Duke O’York was demonstrating to LordShiva his Alpine wolf calls and hyena calls (which incidentally were driving the real hyenas mad because he was imitating mating calls). LordShiva responded with a series of croaks which likewise sent out the message: Mr Horned Toad looking for a Mrs Horned Toad down by the pool. Respawn please.

Tuberski returned from a walk to his vast Bast zone. It was clear he was a bit depressed about losing Mrs Tuberski. It clearly hurt. ‘ I am going to rename the zone, Cat a Tonic’ He walked over to Sparrowhawk who had the draft zoo map open as usual. Sparrowhawk changed the name of the Big cat zone.

Sparrow said ‘ I am going to name the Bird of Prey zone ‘In Raptor ‘ And Will9 is going to name his section Hawkeye. Guess what they are calling the road to the aviary. Yep Jefferson Airplane Avenue. By the way where is Will9. I arranged to meet him for breakfast’.

It was then we paid more attention to the excited bird sounds and we rushed to the Bird of Prey zone.

The remains of Will9’s corpse was lying beneath a tree. The eagles, buzzards and vultures had had their fill. We arrived in time to see a Kite pop one of Will9’s eyes down its throat. The rest was a feast for crows. Some of the crows were flat on their back beside punctured cans of Mad Anthony.

’Do you know the collective noun for a group of carrion crows, ’ I asked. ‘ I’ll tell you, its Murder’.

And it was, the same modus operandi as before: the photograph, the animal / child-like ? footprint and a black thread on a splinter of wood.

’Go vote’ I said ‘ and for all our sakes get it right’

I gathered up Will9’s mostly skeletal remains and fleshy bits and put them in a coffin. I placed it deep in the ground besides the others in the Reception Hall.

I am going to have to get a reproduction of the ‘Massacre of the Innocents’ for a wall in here I said.
        Last edited by Hercules; June 5, 2007, 17:17.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• My hawks didn't get a share?

BTW, it was Sparrow.
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Hmm, I can't figure out if Snoopy is the mafia since he is so eager to vote that he can't even wait for his kill to be completed, so he is either acting stoopid or is....

But, I took the time last night to relook at the cheap beer thread in the OT, and my apologies to Mrs. Tuberski, who did not post in that thread, but Lord Shiva did. Where he said "vodka>beer," hence the reasoning behind him trashing out his victims with cheap beer.

Note: I realize that this is a death sentence for me since Lord Shiva will log on and continue the docpile on me, but meh...
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
              He's a newsflash
              Who is?
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                But, I took the time last night to relook at the cheap beer thread in the OT, and my apologies to Mrs. Tuberski, who did not post in that thread, but Lord Shiva did. Where he said "vodka>beer," hence the reasoning behind him trashing out his victims with cheap beer.
                So trying to use the cheap beer thread to get 2 people killed.

I have one for you, you posted in the cheap beer thread, you must be the mafia.

Spaced Cowboy.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

So trying to use the cheap beer thread to get 2 people killed.

I have one for you, you posted in the cheap beer thread, you must be the mafia.

Spaced Cowboy.

ACK!
                  No i only lurked in the thread, no posts by me.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Spaced, if only because the Texas clues seem to be piling up almost as quickly as the bodies here.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                      Spaced, if only because the Texas clues seem to be piling up almost as quickly as the bodies here.
                      Says the man who started , and had the kill completed of an innocent woman
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Spaced has figured as a suspect in every round, and with good reason, I think. We should have paid more attention to Heresson's detective work in round 1
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Note: As far as I understand the rules, Snoopy's vote at

05-06-2007 09:52 doesn't count as, at that moment in time, no new kill had occurred.

He will have to vote again.

Comment

• Code:
                            Last edited by Hercules; June 7, 2007, 13:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                              Spaced has figured as a suspect in every round, and with good reason, I think. We should have paid more attention to Heresson's detective work in round 1
                              QFT. Spaced Cowboy.

Comment

• Herc you're right, I missed your post

Spaced Cowboy is still the killer, however.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Working...
                                  X
                                  Player Zoo Keeper Status
                                  1. Rah Rodentia Hollowed.
                                  2. Nikolai Ursidae Processed
                                  3. Paddy Crocodilia Crocked
                                  4. Rasputin Felidae: panthera Catnipped
                                  5. Spaced Cowboy Bovidae Alive
                                  6. Kuciwalker Chordata Alive
                                  7. Sparrowhawk Accipitridae Alive
                                  8. Will9 Accipiter Birdied