No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio Jaguars is not a bad name.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      What's a Timber? Soccer?
      MLS, yes. They're pretty popular.

We just started an arena football team this past year. They made it to the first round of the playoffs after their first season! Even though they were 5-13...
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• A league where 5-13 gets you into the playoffs is fundamentally flawed.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Boltz win. 2-1, and should be 3-0. They look damn good.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Wow. Miami's offensive coordinator needs to be fired. Lamar Miller only got 17 touches on 118 yards while Tannehill got 184 yards on 40 attempts. 40 attempts. Ryan Tannehill.

Comment

• TD Beast Mode -- Seattle wins the rematch with Denver.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Man, that game was so nerve racking
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Get ready, because South Park is throwing its hat in the ring on the debate over the name of Washington's NFL team.

The best part about this promo: It appears to only have aired in DC. Now THAT'S some direct marketing. By the looks of this one screenshot, it's safe to say this is going to be a good one.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• That ad aired here. I saw it yesterday.

I don't know why, but I enjoy seeing Rex Ryan suffer more so than any other NFL coach.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• So is Marshall out?
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• It seems so. We'll see if he returns for the second half.

Now we have our new weekly halftime show -- The Whuppin' Report.
                        Last edited by -Jrabbit; September 22, 2014, 22:03.

Comment

• He came back but only got one catch on night. But he wasn't needed and defense, even with all the injuries, managed to hold Jets to 1 for 6 in red zone and win the game. They overcame their mistakes and Jets didn't.

Bears used to be lousy on Monday night but now are 7-1 under Cutler.
                          Last edited by Demonbinder; September 23, 2014, 00:24.

Comment

• The Jets certainly did get hosed on the PI call in the first half, and probably did on the no-call on the 4th down throw at the end.

Not that I'm complaining. Sad Rex Ryan, you see.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• There were plenty of dodgy calls on both sides of the ball.

Two mediocre teams, and the one with fewer turnovers won. Seems fair enough.

Comment

• Bears
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X