No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And to make it sweeter, in the one confidence pool that I'm in that actually pays out cash, I was one of three with 113 points. On the tie breaker one person had 42 and the other had 49 combined score.

I had 47 CHACHING

It's rare to be bracketed like that and win.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
      Da Bears
      Fixed. Please remember to conform to the stereotype.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Da Bears have 8-8 written all over them. With all the injuries, that might be a bit optimistic. :koolaid:
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Da Bears have 8-8 written all over them. With all the injuries, that might be a bit optimistic. :koolaid:
          I see them winning the division.

Green Bay is bad.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If ever there was a year for Detroit to get their **** together and just play to their talent level, this is it.
            Caldwell was a good choice as coach there IMHO.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• sure seems the D is working for the kitties, got me to play them this week

Comment

• Are you ****ing kidding me, ESPN?

Updates from Friday, Sept. 26 John Ourand of the Sports Business Journal provides insight into the decision making process behind suspending Simmons: About an hour ...

ESPN has suspended Bill Simmons after he went on a profanity-laced rant about NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
                The rant was on Simmons' podcast (and it seemed like he said "****ing ****" twice - that's 'profanity-laced').
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I thought I heard on Mike and Mike just yesterday that they claimed that ESPN reporting isn't influenced by their financial relationship with the NFL.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I love how their 'independent' ombudsman lauds their decisions on all of this.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Extra Short Penis Network
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• What a first half in the Bears game. I am still trying to find a correct call by the officials - maybe the last one at the end of the half. The ball was in but he did fumble it a bit after that. The first two in the Bears favor weren't penalties and definitely not the two called against the Bears, one of which was on a third down stop and would have ended the drive. They could have given Pack the seven points right there.

Was OK with onside kick call. Gutsy but at an unexpected time and almost worked. But the time management at end of half was bad. They would have had a least one more play. Have to stop them on first drive in second half and play better on defense!!

Comment

• My dream of Tampa Bay humiliating Pittsburgh was short-lived, alas.

EDIT: It's alive!
                            Last edited by Boris Godunov; September 28, 2014, 15:03.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Chicago and Carolina's Ds look almost identical in their games: completely incapable of stopping the opposing offenses.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• THE DREAM LIVES ON!

The Bucs score the go-ahead TD with 7 seconds left. My Steeler schadenfreude doth overflow...
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X