Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    but not really because FUCK the redskins
    Should I have said something about the Bears in my post?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• The entire NFC South seems to have fallen into a pit of suck and can't get up.
      Yeah, it's weird. The NFC South has no one playing over .500 -- "best" is Carolina at 3-3-1. Just 2-3 years ago, it was a feared division.

And Drew Brees is 35, no matter how you spell it. Romo is 34.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Right, but Cowboys are well into reconstruction. I don't know that the Saints are.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That would be Breed.
          Drew Breed? I like the guy and have a total mancrush on him, but I wouldn't go that far.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Not sure it's been long enough for them to tell if it's a bunch of little problems or if they need to do a full on rebuild. They were 11-5 last year after all.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Just in case you missed the game... THE BEARS STILL SUCK.

So much talent... and so few wins. SIGH!
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• All football players need to chill on the celebrating and specifically the NFC North. They do it when they're losing, and are so clumsy that they hurt themselves.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  All football players need to chill on the celebrating and specifically the NFC North. They do it when they're losing, and are so clumsy that they hurt themselves.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• sports radio was wondering if that lamarr houston play was the worst celebration screw up in the history of sports
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Romo is out, and now it's the battle of the failed Cleveland QBs.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I. What. That wasn't supposed to.

Haha. HTTR.

Comment

• And an entire nation goes, "whaaaaaaa?"
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• If I ran the Redskins, I'd try to trade RG3 for a lot of picks and start McCoy.

Comment

• A lot of 5th and 6th rounders. Rg3 is donezo
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X