• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    the bears suck
    the bears won
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Seattle's offensive line is soooooooooooooooooooo bad.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        the bears won
        Over half the teams in the NFL suck. Every week, some of them win.

The league calls it "parity."
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Harvin traded to Jets by Seattle??? Wow, for a conditional mid-round pick? Double Wow!!

Comment

• Jets already played this week, so it costs Harvin a game. Talk is that Seattle was tired of his diva attitude, and there are reports of fights with teammates.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It's not like he has done all that much this year. And penalties have cost him some of his best scores.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Lately it seems like the NYJets is where careers go to die
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Harvin has played little in his career. He's not worth the investment.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• At 1-6, Rex Ryan is fighting for his coaching life. The Jets do need talent on offense, especially at WR, so I understand the move, especially given the modest trade price. Granted, it is a hefty contract. But at least it gives Geno Smith a dynamic target. The downside is that the Jets have a terrible track record when it comes to capitalizing on unique talents like Vick and Tebow. We shall see.

Comment

• capitalizing on unique talents like Vick
                      I beg to differ. I hear his champion's gone out to stud again.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And penalties have cost him some of his best scores.
                        Harvin *****ing about refs taking back his scores is rich.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Best part is that one of those was called back on Harvin's own false start.

Comment

• I call Trestman to account on this one. For a third straight home game, he has not had the team ready to play. Offense couldn't make plays and defense couldn't get off the field. This season is lost and they won't make it to .500.

Comment

• yeah, trestman is a bum

the bears suck
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• AFAIK Trestman did not commit a single turnover today.

Comment

Working...
                                X