No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice (and pretty surprising!) to see Good Jay make an appearance (ignoring the first 28 minutes).
    Playing the role of Bad Jay: Kaepernick, with a lost fumble and 3 INTs.

Given all the Bears' injuries, I was shocked that this combo was enough to produce a Bears victory.
    After last week's debacle, I must admit it felt pretty damn good.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A lot of injuries this week.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Enjoy your win. Helluva game.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Man, the NFL just went unbettable.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            A lot of injuries this week.
            Injuries? What injuries? Griffin apparently can't locate his ankle, but that doesn't sound like an injury to me. Nope. No injuries here.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Bears
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• The Bears are where I THOUGHT they'd be! They just took a slightly different path to get there than expected.
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Yeah, I figured they'd be 1-1 after week two also. They just did it differently than I thought they would.
                  There is lots of relief in Bearsland this morning.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I was falling asleep by 9:30ish... very tired. I woke up periodically and saw them doing better each time. Maybe I should sleep through the rest of the games
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• And a Monday night game next week. No rest for the weary.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• is MNF still on ESPN/ABC with Gruden and company?

I may have to watch the game on mute
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yes, it is. So yes, you should.

It's a shame, because Tirico is serviceable and Gruden actually has some insight. He just can't channel it appropriately.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Yes, it is. So yes, you should.

It's a shame, because Tirico is serviceable and Gruden actually has some insight. He just can't channel it appropriately.
                            THIS GUY, HE'S THE GREATEST EVER PLAYER OF FOOTBALL

THAT GUY, HE'S THE GREATEST

WATCH HIM RUN

AND THIS GUY

WATCH HIM TACKLE

/jongruden
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If you sleep through a Bears game you'll miss Cutler licking his own butt for a half, then springing into action to catch a few birds.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• My cats were just insulted and don't appreciate it. (and they slept through the whole game.)
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X