NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have have Lacy also. BEN!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Yes, I know. My running backs, every year, are cursed. Last year I had Ray Rice. This year I have Lacy.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Saints-Falcons was epic. Congrats to the Falcons on the win. Atlanta looks terrific on offense.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Looked like the old Jay on those two INT's. I wish they could cure him of that since the first one led to a TD for Bills and ultimately, a loss for the Bears.

Comment

• Nice comeback for the Eagles. They really are starting to look like the pro version of Oregon...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• LOL @ Romo. Jebus.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Jesus Romo, as if your defense didnt have enough issues, you have to do that?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• How long before Lovie Smith gets fired? Bucs are down 17-0. And they look even worse than that.

Best drives were to the 27, 38 and 39 of Carolina. Netted 0 points.

1st and 10 at TB 18 (14:46) J.McCown pass short middle to L.Stocker to TB 26 for 8 yards (L.Kuechly).
                  2nd and 2 at TB 26 (14:13) (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.McCown pass incomplete short middle to D.Martin (B.Benwikere).
                  3rd and 2 at TB 26 (14:07) (Shotgun) J.McCown pass short left to C.Owusu to TB 27 for 1 yard (C.Godfrey).
                  Sums up the day for the Bucs. I love the classic "Lovie Smith" offence of a shotgun dump to Martin and shotgun for 1 yard.
                  Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 7, 2014, 18:42.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Romo sucks, you heard it here first...
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• TMZ released the full video showing Ray Rice knocking out his fiancee. Just disgusting. As a Ravens fan, I'm really unmotivated to support the team so long as he is on the roster.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That's a shame, because it sure looks like the team is doubling down to support him publicly.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You mean by cutting him immediately?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Not immediately, but what a numb nuts.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I've been off the Interwebs all day. Quite a turn of events.
                              Glad I only took him on one of my FF teams, and good riddance.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• In other news, SF has granted LaMichael James' request to be released.

What team would want a player of that caliber on their roster? Baltimore perhaps?
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X