No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis wasn't awed very much by Denver.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow, 14 point swing in 12 seconds for the Steelers. Would have been up 20-10, now go to half down 17-13. I couldn't imagine a better bitter Berger battle.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        Last year's Super Bowl was one of my all time favorites.

definitely the best I've seen as an adult
        Is this sarcasm? Because lopsided laughers like that aren't remotely as entertaining as competitive contests...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• My guess is he enjoyed seeing Peyton getting schooled.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A QB can only carry a team so much.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• so the saints fan who snatched the ball being tossed to the bengal fan wanted it for his grandkid... he didn't give it back, the saints gave her another ball - not the one the player tried to give her.

the saints fan gave his grandkid something else, a lesson in douchebaggery. And he was an old timer!

Comment

• Brees has had insanely bad luck this year. He's 4-6 and will likely still make the playoffs.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I would sat that a team currently 4-6 that still makes the playoffs is insanely lucky.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And the Bears are currently 4-6.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      My guess is he enjoyed seeing Peyton getting schooled.
                      dingdingding!

evenly matched championship games are the worst... you may as well flip a coin... 5 minutes more or less time and the other team coulda won

that's horrible viewing

I love watching one team assert its dominance. That's a champion.

also, the Super Bowl is the worst football game of the year, outside of preseason play
                      (unless the bears win)

neutral location, the circus, mostly unfunny commercials... that I have to watch... in case one is funny

due to the casuals watching, there's very little actual football analysis

and then at the end, we get to watch a bunch of mega millionaires celebrate with the billionaire owner

weeee

i'm sure that's a huge comfort to all the victims of human trafficking

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• FOX's Laura Okmon graduated from high school in 2004.

She's 6 years younger than me and looks 10 years older.

wtf
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Denver is down. Chargers fighting for their lives against the Rams. Hope they can pull it out.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Hope they can pull it out.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Bears get an A for third quarter but F for rest of game.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                                Bears get an A for third quarter but F for rest of game.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X