NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, love this line from John "Moon" Mullin at CSN Chicago:

"Fox reached Super Bowls with Jake Delhomme and Peyton Manning, and he won a playoff game with Tim Tebow, which may rank above the successes with Delhomme and Manning on the accomplishments list."
    Last edited by Demonbinder; January 16, 2015, 16:58.

Comment

• For the record, I'm very pleased with the John Fox hire. I like the fact that he does not double as his own DC (Lovie) or OC (Trestman).
      Just an experienced, professional head coach.

Now waiting to see who the assistants and coordinators will be...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Man, you guys are going to be ****ing mad as hell in 3 years.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
          Man, you guys are going to be ****ing mad as hell in 3 years.
          probably

you have to understand, though, that the Bears have never hired an established, experienced head coach

I mean, not since like the 1930's or some shit
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            Man, you guys are going to be ****ing mad as hell in 3 years.
            So, you're saying we get 3 years of not being mad as hell in between disasters?

Good deal.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm not thrilled but none of the available options would have thrilled me so I can live with this.
              At least the guy is experienced. No real experience hasn't exactly worked for the Bears in the past.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ditka didn't return calls?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I think Ditka likes his current gig way too much. And I'm sure he wasn't called.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Did that really just happen?
                    "

Comment

• Wow. Just wow. I don't think I've ever seen a game with such a terrible first half and then a great second half followed by a massively improbable OT finish. Wow.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Horrible game.

If New England wins, I may not watch the Super Bowl.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• It will be a long, cold, deep, dark winter in Wisconsin.

Comment

• I'm still in shock.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              It will be a long, cold, deep, dark winter in Wisconsin.

That was one of the greatest games I've ever seen.

Glad it happened to the Packers
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yeah, if it had been anybody else I might feel more sympathetic.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X