NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
    I believe we could see three out of four wild card teams winning in the Divisional round.
    Baltimore over New England
    I don't see it. Baltimore is my team and I'd love it, but I don't see the Patriots losing at home in a playoff game against a team that barely eked its way into the Wild Card slot.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah I don't see it either. Two at the most but probably only one.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Any given Sunday... Seattle, Green Bay, New England and Denver have all been pretty great at home, with only two home losses between the four teams. Baltimore and Carolina are below 500 on the road, and Indy is only 5 and 3 on the road. Dallas on the other hand is a remarkable 8 - 0 on the road.

So yeah, maybe one... But I wouldn't be surprised if all four home teams win this week.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Conformists.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Radical.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bears go against what everyone here was thinking and went with Ryan Pace from New Orleans Saints. It was funny because Score had just been talking about Chris Ballard as the top choice and then this announcement got made. Seems Pace is well thought of around the league. Let's hope it is the right move.

Comment

• There are a lot of up and coming football executives out there, many of which are very well though of around the league. To me, they are all kind of the same... and will have to prove that they have what it takes to be a good GM. Since they didn't go after a proven successful GM (not really much available at this time), this choice is "ok" with me for now.

I won't really know if I like or hate the choice until I see how the team develops for next season
                I'm either going to like him a lot or hate him based on who the next coach is, how they do in the draft, and how they set up the team for the 2015 season.
                I don't care if it's a team in the Bears "tradition"... I just want a team that has a winning "tradition"
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I wouldn't base how I feel about this guy on next season; but 2016 better be a turn-around season.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I will start having some "STRONG" opinions about Ryan Pace when they select their next head coach, see who they draft, see what free agents they pick up, and get a feel about which way they are taking the team/overall strategy.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yeah but you never know. Last year, I kinda liked the moves they made on the defense. And we all know how they worked out for us. (yes there were injuries but every team has to deal with those)
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ravens looked great for the most part, but... a pretty resilient and resourceful bunch, those Patriots.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• My predictive powers are, unfortunately, spot on.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well... It looks like Rex Ryan is going to Buffalo.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Like Buffalo doesn't have enough problems.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                Well... It looks like Rex Ryan is going to Buffalo.
                                He's back to kiss Bill Belichick's rings!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X