Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rankings, assuming TCU wins (seems likely):

1. Florida
    2. Alabama
    3. Texas
    4. TCU
    5. Boise State
    6. Cincy
    7. Georgia Tech
    8. Ohio State
    9. LSU
    10. Oregon
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• TCU impressed me tremendously tonight. I've got no choice but to leap them over both Boise and Cincinnati, especially with the way the Bearcats struggled against West Virginia. Utah is a hell of a team, and TCU just dismantled them without mercy.

1. Alabama
      2. Florida
      3. Texas
      4. TCU (+2)
      5. Cincinnati (-1)
      6. Boise State (-1)
      7. Pittsburgh
      8. Georgia Tech
      9. Oregon (+1)
      10. Ohio State (*)

If Oregon blows it in the second half somehow, move Ohio State up one and slide in LSU at #10.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Well, that's the last nail in the coffin for Weis.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Florida's offense isn't impressing me lately, while Alabama has been more likely to roll over teams. So I'm going to switch them up this week. Also moved Georgia Tech up.

1) Alabama
          2) Florida
          3) Texas
          4) Cincinnati
          5) Texas Christian
          6) Georgia Tech
          7) Boise State
          8) Pittsburgh
          9) Ohio State
          10) Oregon
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Wow, what does Boise have to do to get any respect. I can see the respect for TCU, but the Bearcats almost lost.

1. Boise
            2. TCU
            3. Texas
            4. Cincy
            5. Florida
            6. Alabama
            7. Georgia Tech
            8. Pittsburgh
            9. Utah
            10. BYU

(Houston)
            (Wisconsin)
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Wow, what does Boise have to do to get any respect. I can see the respect for TCU, but the Bearcats almost lost.

1. Boise
              2. TCU
              3. Texas
              4. Cincy
              5. Florida
              6. Alabama
              7. Georgia Tech
              8. Pittsburgh
              9. Utah
              10. BYU

(Houston)
              (Wisconsin)
              Tardtroll.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Wow, what does Boise have to do to get any respect.
                Aside from Oregon, who has Boise even played?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• 1. Alabama
                  2. Florida
                  3. Texas Christian
                  4. Texas
                  5. Cincinnati
                  6. Boise State
                  7. Georgia Tech
                  8. Pittsburgh
                  9. Oregon
                  10. Louisiana State

How weird that we have six undefeated teams, and only two one-loss teams.

This week

Florida vs. Florida International
                  Alabama vs. Chattanooga
                  Texas vs. Kansas
                  Texas Christian at Wyoming
                  Cincinnati vs. Illinois
                  Boise State at Utah State

I mean, really. Wow. This week will just fly by for all these teams. Alabama still has to travel to archrival Auburn; Cincy travels to Pitt in their season finale; and then we have the SEC and Big 12 Championships for the top three teams. Those are the only games that should be even remotely competitive from here on out. TCU and BSU should both cruise into perfect records.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    Aside from Oklahoma, who has Boise even played?
                    I assume you mean Oregon?

And please don't quote Ben. The fact that he even mentioned Houston and Wisconsin at all makes my brain hurt. Let alone Utah and BYU.

Comment

• Ooops, yes... edited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        I mean, really. Wow. This week will just fly by for all these teams.
                        Well its obvious why. The teams want a "rest" game right before the big end of season matchups.

And don't laugh at Cincy playing Illinois... the Fightin' Illini put the hurt on Michigan pretty bad a few weeks back .

Comment

• You can only beat those you play.

Obviously you are well aware of their schedule Imran.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Oh yeah, big ****ing accomplishment. Any eleven schmoes off the street could light up Michigan's defense like a ****ing Christmas tree.

Comment

• Texas vs. Kansas
                              I'm just embarrassed for Texas. Scheduling such weak-ass teams?

Comment

• 1. Alabama
                                2. Florida
                                3. Texas
                                4. TCU
                                5. Cincinnati
                                6. Boise State
                                7. Georgia Tech
                                8. Pittsburgh
                                9. Oregon
                                10. Ohio State

I dropped Florida to #2 because they just haven't been impressive lately. The game this weekend was too close for a top-ranked team against an unranked team.

TCU is looking pretty amazing. So they may pass Texas on my list.

Oregon was back in good form, but if they don't cut the turnover **** out.... garrr!
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X