Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    I'm just embarrassed for Texas. Scheduling such weak-ass teams?
    It's a Big 12 school. Weak for Big 12 maybe, but it's still Big 12.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Gotcha back Slowwy.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Tewho?

Sizzling: Texas quarterback Colt McCoy, who can become the career leader for victories as a starting quarterback. He currently shares it with Georgia’s David Greene at 42. McCoy already has become the only quarterback in NCAA history to win 10 games in all four seasons.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Tim Tebow - 2 National Championships, 1 Heisman Trophy

Colt McCoy - 0 National Championships, 0 Heisman Trophies
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I can't tell what's uglier, Ohio State's throwback unis or that fumble in the endzone Forcier just had...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I'm trying to figure out if I'll have enough time after I slit my wrists to fully burn an effigy of RichRod.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Stupid Big 10 Network is sticking me with LSU at Ole Miss.

****ing Refs are so obviously siding with LSU already.

LSU throws an INT and Ole Miss gets it to the 8 when the LSU QB over runs the play and it goes into the endzone for an Ole Miss TD. Wait! There was a player that brushed the QBs sleeve! Block in the back! Oh, yeay, the Ole Miss guy who made the pick dove into the endzone to avoid a tackle and make the TD. He was showboating! Personal Foul! Dead ball foul cuz the block in the back was SOOOOO obvious. Enforce both penalties!!

BS!!!!

Oh, wait! There's more!

On the same drive for Ole Miss, their WR runs a route and gets pushed. The momentum from the push makes him touch the out of bounds. He reestablishes himeself, catches the ball and makes the TD. Wait! The ref says there was no contact from the LSU defender! He totally went out of bounds on his own! The Defender had NOTHING to do with it! Receiver is ineligable! Illeagal touching! Incomplete and loss of down! 4th Down Ole Miss! Field goal... blocked. Returned by LSU for a TD. Not only does Ole Miss score two TDs (and gets ****ed on both) but LSU ends up with the TD.

What a load of ****!
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• That comment's gonna cost you about $30,000 in fines and a written apology to SEC refs, my friend
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Charlie Weis is a dead man walking.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
                      That comment's gonna cost you about $30,000 in fines and a written apology to SEC refs, my friend
                      SEC crews have to give some games away to someone besides Florida so it's not so obvious

Comment

• I hope Donegeal has calmed down, since Ole Miss leads, and the ref calls seem to be going against LSU by a wide margin now.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oklahoma 13 Final
                          Texas Tech 41

Tech will probably will go to a Bowl. TCU is in. SMU could be in.

Comment

• No, I have not colmed down! My damn Badgers lost to freakin Northwestern!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• UCONN

Go Big East (this win denies ND a chance to steal the Gator Bowl from the Big East, IIRC).
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Only by 2 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X