Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Illini beat Penn State. WTF is up with the big 10 this year?? And Michigan barely beat Northwestern...

ND looked a bit better against Purdue, but still lost pretty badly. Dan, you sure 2-9 is out of reach??
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Ferentz should have taken those nfl jobs he was offered. Yikes.

Comment

• OKLAHOMA FALLS TO COLORADO!!!!!!!

27-24!

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
          So are the Scarlet Knights the favorites in the Big East now?
          You were saying? Ugh... they have to rebound from the horrible 1st half .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski
            OKLAHOMA FALLS TO COLORADO!!!!!!!

27-24!

ACK!

WOW.... good for Colorado
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• It appears to be upset weekend........

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                You were saying? Ugh... they have to rebound from the horrible 1st half .
                Nevermind! Rutgers just scored 2 TDs in the last 3 minutes of the half!

Comment

• Upset watch: Kansas State leads #7 Texas 24-14 at the half.

Comment

• Clemson vs Ga Tech, very good game with Ga Tech up 10-3 in 4th
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Oklahoma and Texas both had next week on their minds.
                      Dumbasses.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No idea why MSU just tried that FG ... 53 yards is an insane distance in college. 4th and 7 either go for it or punt them deep...

Comment

• Go Bears

Cal wins in a close one.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• You were saying?

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Nevermind! Rutgers just scored 2 TDs in the last 3 minutes of the half!
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• So Rutgers falls at home against Maryland. It's not the worst loss in the world... any national championship aspirations they had are now dashed, but with four big programs ahead of them in the hunt (USC, LSU, Florida & Cal - down from four thanks to Oklahoma's upset loss at Colorado) their national championship hopes were slim to begin with. Maryland is not a Big East opponent, so the Scarlet Knights are still in the catbird's seat for the conference title and the BCS bid that goes with it. That's what Rutgers needs to focus on now, especially with a dangerous Cincinnati team that beat Rutgers last year coming to town next week looking to make a statement.

Time to turn to the Pac-10 and to do my daily ritual of rooting for whoever's playing USC. C'mon Huskies, add to the list of carcasses!
                              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• At this rate Michigan will be playing for a national title by year's end ...

Comment

Working...
                                X