Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't they call intentional grounding in the NCAA anymore? Throwing the ball way out of bounds while being tackled is grounding in my book...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• 2 pressures, 2 INCs. 3rd down, INC. 4th down, INC!
      Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
      Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
      One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Will Michigan win? Nah, they'll fade.
        Fade to their 9th straight win against PSU!
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• I'd drop Florida below Oklahoma, even though they won.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• At least Florida played a decent opponent

I still want to know about grounding... what else do they have to do to get a grounding call??

Comment

• I have a serious man-crush on Mike Hart.

Can the guy please get a smidge of Heisman attention?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Continuing to rock with a somewhat poorer than usual Michigan team should get him some attention

And what, nearly 1000 touches without a fumble?

Comment

• Is this the week we start our polls? Or are we waiting for the BCS to begin? I remember that we began after four weeks last year and I'm anxious to not list USC as #1
                  CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                  Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                  Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                  Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• USC is the best I've seen this season. LSU's nothing in comparison.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Damn... Woodson brings Kentucky back in the 4th Q AGAIN with a great strike! 4 minutes left, so plenty of time for McFadden and co. to score a TD.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Unless there is a miracle, it seems UK will win and another 4th Q comeback added to Woodson's resume.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                          Is this the week we start our polls? Or are we waiting for the BCS to begin? I remember that we began after four weeks last year and I'm anxious to not list USC as #1
                          My preference would be to wait at least two more weeks.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I think Week 4 is a decent time.

Comment

• WOW!!

Georgia/Alabama goes to OT. Bama kicks a FG. First play for UGA, Stafford throws a pretty, pretty pass for a TD to win it! Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                                At least Florida played a decent opponent
                                Right. Like USC and Washington St.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X