• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC 9
    Stanford 0

at the half.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

If things continue like this--ie, USC just scraping by, OSU administering pimpslap after pimpslap--my top ten is gonna be very different.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

And IU is looking pretty decent this year, so they actually could lose next week at home, as well....
      Speaking of IU...

Their remaining schedule: at MSU, PSU, at Wisconsin, BSU, at NU, Purdue. They don't have to play Michigan or Ohio State.

You gotta figure they should win at least half of those, and they have decent shots at the other three (PSU, Wisconsin, Purdue). They'll probably end up with 8 or 9 wins. Who'd have thunk it?

Comment

• Here's a telling stat:

No Big Ten school has a victory against a team that is currently ranked, and that is likely to be true next week as Purdue will drop like a rock. In the unlikely event that Penn State crawls back in at #25, Illinois and Michigan will have the only wins against Top 25 teams.

Comment

• Florida goes up 10-0 on LSU at Baton Rouge.

The student section is chanting "**** you, Tebow!" after a quintessential Tebow-esque TD pass.

Classy.

Comment

• In LA, USC now up 9-7 over lowly Stanford, and they are punting again. Booty has thrown for over 200 yards, but USC has only 9 first downs.

Comment

• Stanford
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Christ on a crutch, I know it won't happen, but how ****ing cool would it be if Stanford (freaking STANFORD) beat USC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                  Florida goes up 10-0 on LSU at Baton Rouge.

The student section is chanting "**** you, Tebow!" after a quintessential Tebow-esque TD pass.

Classy.
                  Ever been to a game there (as a visitor)?

I have, its not a pretty sight.

I was at a game there in 1997 when they were #8 and lost to Ole Miss. Yikes. There had to be police protection for my group....

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer

Speaking of IU...

Their remaining schedule: at MSU, PSU, at Wisconsin, BSU, at NU, Purdue. They don't have to play Michigan or Ohio State.

You gotta figure they should win at least half of those, and they have decent shots at the other three (PSU, Wisconsin, Purdue). They'll probably end up with 8 or 9 wins. Who'd have thunk it?
                    The season after we leave Indiana, they become pretty decent.

I wonder if its Hoepner's good recruiting or playing in his memory or both.

Comment

• Tebow looks pretty good, I hadnt seen a lot of him this year
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Rutgers doing well so far against Cincy (17-7). Any Maryland beat Georgia Tech, showing that Maryland is better than we thought, not that Rutgers sucked that bad!!

Doesn't necessarily change all that much, but better to tell ourselves (ie, Rutgers fans) .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Terp power!
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Oh, man!!! Great TD pass!

USC is going down to Stanford!
                            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Less than a minute left!
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• WOW!

And Florida is still beating LSU.

Cincy making the Rutgers game a bit closer and now have the ball .
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X