Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAP... Cincy intercepts and scores another TD... the wheels are coming off... damn.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Un-freaking-believable.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Still plenty of time and still a manageable deficit.
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• HAW HAW!

LSU missed a close FG!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• The Tigers are blowing opportunity after opportunity. Their playcalling has been good, but they don't seem poised--and seeing as Les Miles is the oft-rumored leading candidate to replace dear old Lloyd Carr next season, that makes me nervous.
            Last edited by Guynemer; October 6, 2007, 23:19.

Comment

• Deflection/interception! LSU ball deep in Florida territory.

Comment

• Interception!! LSU takes it back... close in... another oppertunity.

Comment

• Anyone else get annoyed when announcers say "reverse," when the play is actually an end-around?

If a schmuck like me, who has never played a single down of organized football in my life, knows the difference, shouldn't national announcers?

Comment

• It happens all the time... not worth it to get mad.

LSU TOUCHDOWN!

Comment

• Wow. Gutsy, gutsy call. As I said, I like Miles' playcalling. I just wish his team seemed a little more poised, as that has been a major failing of Michigan is recent years. (The playcalling would be a MASSIVE improvement, however.)

And I know it happens all the time. The question is--why? It's not hard to tell the difference between a reverse and an end-around.

And don't get me started on when they say "double reverse," when it's really just a plain old reverse... morons.

Comment

• Les Miles is an idiot. Last time out spent to challenge the out of bounds for 10 yards on a run back?!

Comment

• And as soon as I say that, he wastes a challenge on a 8-10 yard difference on a kickoff return.

Comment

• Yay, Cardinal!
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                              And as soon as I say that, he wastes a challenge on a 8-10 yard difference on a kickoff return.

Not just that... but his LAST time out and there is 10 mins left in the game!

Comment

• Reversed!
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X