This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercepted. It's over.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• And it's basically over... Stanford takes down USC!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• LSU on da march, TD!!!!

17-14 Florida, 3rd quarter
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• This may be one of the few times I'm rooting for Florida.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Wow... nice!

Go Stanford The best Ivy league team in the country, regardless of the league they officially reside in
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Holy.

Living.

I can't believe Stanford pulled it off!

Bigger upset than App State over Michigan?

Florida scores again to regain 10 point lead... another great week for college football!
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Even if Florida goes down, all I have to say is that Tim Tebow is FAR better than I thought he'd be. Wow... what a player. He'll win a Heisman before he's done (maybe even this year).

Comment

• Boy, I just don't know now.

If LSU comes back, they are the clear #1.

If not... ****. Cal? Ohio State? Someone else? I have no ****ing clue.

Comment

• And Notre Dame is winning! Missouri (...thus far) and Kansas remain the only undefeated teams in the Big 12, and they both look legit!

Up is down! Black is white! Right is wrong! Day is night!

"Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!"

Comment

• God damn UCLA... they can't let Notre Damn win!

And Cincy is scaring me

Comment

• I'm going to enjoy sending USC directly into the toilet where it belongs.
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Four top ten teams going down this week (LSU/Florida, USC, Wisconsin, Kentucky) after the carnage of last week...

See people? This is exactly why you shouldn't do polls early in the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by reismark
                            I'm going to enjoy sending USC directly into the toilet where it belongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                              See people? This is exactly why you shouldn't do polls early in the season.
                              This is exactly the reason why polls early in the season are more fun

Comment

• Damn you Cincy!

Comment

Working...
                                X