• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee... just more distractions.
    How about Trump as a super spreader of the Trump Virus
    Or how the pandemic is still going strong
    And all the American that are still Dying
    Or how Trump is just telling us to live with it....
    Real issues
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      In case you aren't aware (distracted), the CCP effectively took total control over Hong Kong during this pandemic of the *China Virus.*
      Under Trump's watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Under Trump's watch.
        Just now Kamala Harris was asked to describe our relationship to China. She refused to say one critical word about the CCP, even after 210,000 Americans have died because they told us that the virus wasn't transmitted human to human.

Instead she said, ORANGE MAN BAD!

Just like you.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• While the disease did come from China, it was Trump and his policies that are far more responsible for those 210,000 plus American Deaths. But yeah, try to distract people from the Trump Virus by talking about how Kamala isn't your lap dog.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump (and everybody paying attention) knew it was contagious before it even got to the US. Countries like Vietnam and New Zealand acted quickly to protect their citizens. Covidiot in Chief intentionally lied to Americans about the disease and used it as a xenophobic and sinophobic prop rather than institute a proper response.

Not only did this lead to tens of thousands of needless deaths (especially if Trump is being honest about the new treatments), but also lead to a much worse economic impact than was necessary. Trump's response to COVID19 has been a collosal failure.

Comment

• So, is Trump dead? This would explain why the fly landed on Pence's head during the debate... obviously Beelzebub letting Pence know.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Trump's foreign policy has been just as spectacular a failure. He left ASEAN hanging to the point even the Philippines has been moving towards China. He let Kim Jong Un play him for China. His trade war hurt the US more than China. And as you said Kid, he let China walk all over Hong Kong.

We were in a vastly better situation in SE Asia before Trump.

Comment

• For the fourth time in 208 years, the New England Journal of Medicine has published an editorial signed by the entire editorial staff.

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    While the disease did come from China, it was Trump and his policies that are far more responsible for those 210,000 plus American Deaths. But yeah, try to distract people from the Trump Virus by talking about how Kamala isn't your lap dog.
                    This accusation is baseless and weak. His policies didn't cause 210,000 deaths, the China Virus did. They refused to allow scientists into their country to study the virus. Biden lied about that in the debate, blaming Trump. You people literally blame Trump for what China is responsible for. It's as bad as helping Hitler.

Comment

• ricketyclik
                      ricketyclik commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It amazes me how often apologists for autocratic xenophobes trot out "It's as bad as supporting Hitler".

• pchang
                      pchang commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Trump's policies resulted in 2.5X more people getting the disease and dying than the policies of sane countries like Canada. So, Trump is only responsible for 126,000 people dying (to date).

Trump (and everybody paying attention) knew it was contagious before it even got to the US. Countries like Vietnam and New Zealand acted quickly to protect their citizens. Covidiot in Chief intentionally lied to Americans about the disease and used it as a xenophobic and sinophobic prop rather than institute a proper response.

Not only did this lead to tens of thousands of needless deaths (especially if Trump is being honest about the new treatments), but also lead to a much worse economic impact than was necessary. Trump's response to COVID19 has been a collosal failure.
                    So two countries banned travel before the US did and that means that China isn't responsible for 210,000 deaths? I don't think so. That's not how it works. The US wasn't able to verify anything about the virus because the CCP didn't allow any foreign scientists into China to study the virus. The CCP disappeared whistleblowers and patient zero. But you blame Trump. In doing so you help the CCP in covering up the worst atrocity of our day.

So get your weak accusation about xenophobia out of here. That's covering up too.

Comment

• ricketyclik
                      ricketyclik commented
                      Editing a comment
                      FFS, the US has one of the highest infection rates in the world. Can't you get that through your thick head?

Trump's foreign policy has been just as spectacular a failure. He left ASEAN hanging to the point even the Philippines has been moving towards China. He let Kim Jong Un play him for China. His trade war hurt the US more than China. And as you said Kid, he let China walk all over Hong Kong.

We were in a vastly better situation in SE Asia before Trump.
                    The question is would Biden be better or worse, and he would certainly be worse. That's why China strongly prefers Biden. Biden would go back to business as it was before Trump which was worse. It would be going back to not treating China as a threat at all.

Countries are more dependent on China because that's China's plan. Does Biden have any plan to contain China? Absolutely not. Biden will do nothing but help China take over other countries, which could lead to war.

But the Trump administration, with Pompeo, has at least been confronting China, and it's not easy because we all got into this situation.

Comment

• The Trump administration is fighting a diplomatic war against China. Biden would do nothing, not even say a word of criticism against them.

The foreign ministers of the United States, Japan, Australia and India — known as the "Quad" alliance — last met in New York in 2019.

Comment

So two countries banned travel before the US did and that means that China isn't responsible for 210,000 deaths?
                        False dichotomy. Both Trump and the CCP are responsible for the parts they played. Trump could have responded the way Vietnam or New Zealand did, and we would have had fewer deaths and less economic disruption.

Comment

The Trump administration is fighting a diplomatic war against China. Biden would do nothing, not even say a word of criticism against them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...iques-n1242239
                          if Biden continued with Obama's policies in the region we'd be much better off than we were with Trump's idiocy.

Trump abandoned or threatened allies, pushing them towards China. Recently there has been a reversal back to something more like Obama's stance, but lots of damage done in the first 3 years and the empty rhetoric still rings hollow.

You don't get anywhere fighting a diplomatic war of words with a face saving culture. Trump has lost ground to China on every front because Trump is weak, he just overcompensates by blustering and threatening.

Comment

False dichotomy. Both Trump and the CCP are responsible for the parts they played. Trump could have responded the way Vietnam or New Zealand did, and we would have had fewer deaths and less economic disruption.
                            No. It isn't a false dichotomy. You are accusing Trump of not acting immediately despite the fact that he was being lied to and you didn't blame the evil CCP at all. To make matters worse for you the candidate you support lied for the CCP, saying that they would let our scientists in.
                            Last edited by Kidlicious; October 8, 2020, 06:24.

Comment

Working...
                            X