Wot no coronavirus thread? Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee... presenting the facts is fearmongering in Kidland.
    And I don't think it's "good to scare people", again, please post where I have said so... oh, that's right you can't. Just more Kid BS.
    I do think people need ACTUAL FACTS and not the BS Trump is providing.
    I think people should be worried about Covid since it continues to spread across America and IS NOT GOING AWAY, as Trump and is minions keep wanting to believe.
    People are dying, and it's now the third leading cause of death in America.
    So no, it's not irrational to be afraid of a deadly disease...
    And posting facts is not fearmongering.
    Yes it is irrational when the chance of death is extremely low. And you keep repeating the number of diagnosed deaths as though that makes it rational to be afraid. It doesn't make it rational. It looks like hysteria.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Here's another example, literally telling you that you are supposed to be afraid because of the death toll. Liars. How do they get away with this wickedness?

Comment

• It's the third leading cause of death now in America.
        And it's not HYSTERIA to be concerned about it in the MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC.
        210,000 plus Americans have died. While that may seem "low" to you, that's a lot of dead Americans.
        So it is NOT irrational to be concerned about a deadly disease that is still spreading across the country.

And I see you haven't even bothered to address Trumps continued lying and spreading of misinformation in regards to Covid vs. the Flu
        You keep making claims about the so called lies of democrats and the press, but one of the biggest liars and spreader of misinformation is Trump.

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Here's another example, literally telling you that you are supposed to be afraid because of the death toll. Liars. How do they get away with this wickedness?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/3634631001/
          Please point out all the lies in that story, and cite the proof to back it up.
          Good luck.

It's the president who is lying, but you won't even address that. Talk about wickedness.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The lie is that it's rational to be afraid of Covid.

Comment

• Gee... so now anything that goes against YOUR OPINION is a lie.
              And please address Trumps current lie about the flu vs. covid.
              That's a real lie. Not just something that disagrees with your OPINION.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

It's the third leading cause of death now in America.
                And it's not HYSTERIA to be concerned about it in the MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC.
                210,000 plus Americans have died. While that may seem "low" to you, that's a lot of dead Americans.
                So it is NOT irrational to be concerned about a deadly disease that is still spreading across the country.

And I see you haven't even bothered to address Trumps continued lying and spreading of misinformation in regards to Covid vs. the Flu
                You keep making claims about the so called lies of democrats and the press, but one of the biggest liars and spreader of misinformation is Trump.
                He isn't spreading misinformation. The media is by repeating the desth toll.

Look, people are stupid. You have to tell them to either be afraid or not be afraid. If you tell them that it's rational to be afraid when it isn't a bunch will be afraid.

Comment

• So, are you saying that Covid is LESS deadly than the flu?
                  Even though ALL THE FACTS say differently.
                  Trump is just flat out lying and spreading misinformation.
                  The Media is stating facts, and that is not misinformation.
                  So get your facts straight.
                  To ignore a pandemic sweeping across the country is what's really stupid.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Gee... so now anything that goes against YOUR OPINION is a lie.
                    And please address Trumps current lie about the flu vs. covid.
                    That's a real lie. Not just something that disagrees with your OPINION.
                    The death toll has nothing to do with the rationality of fear.

Comment

So, are you saying that Covid is LESS deadly than the flu?
                      Even though ALL THE FACTS say differently.
                      Trump is just flat out lying and spreading misinformation.
                      The Media is stating facts, and that is not misinformation.
                      So get your facts straight.
                      To ignore a pandemic sweeping across the country is what's really stupid.
                      Nope. Trump never said that either. That's a strawman and the media is also deploying it.

It's irrational to be afraid of dying of either the flu or Covid. That's not saying that more people die of the flu. Trump never said that.

Comment

• His tweet this morning...
                        Flu season is coming up! Many people every year, sometimes over 100,000, and despite the Vaccine, die from the Flu,Are we going to close down our Country? No, we have learned to live with it, just like we are learning to live with Covid, in most populations far less lethal!!!”
                        Actual facts...
                        Across the whole population, though, COVID-19 has been much deadlier. According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the worst flu season in the last 10 years was 2017-2018, when an estimated 61,000 Americans died. In 2018-2019, there were 34,000 U.S. deaths attributed to influenza. In 2019-2020, there were 22,000.

And comparative fatality figures don’t tell the whole story. There is
                        increasing evidence that some number of coronavirus survivors have symptoms including fatigue, cough and cognitive problems that last for months, and organ damage that may be permanent. Those complications generally do not arise in people who recover from the flu.

Gee... A HUGE difference between Trump and reality... in other words... LIES AND MISINFORMATION.
                        So on one hand, we have the media providing facts, and on the other, Trump spreading misinformation.
                        But you think it's the media that's the real problem.
                        Only in Kidland
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He said in some populations, and you are pretending he said it generally, so whatever.

Comment

• Ahhh... the old "whatever" post from Kid. Translation, Kid is wrong.

Again... MISINFORMATION FROM TRUMP vs. Actual facts
                            But in Kidland, the media is the one providing misinformation

And you have the White House Staffers, Secret Service, and a whole bunch of people pissed at Trump for showing his lack of concern about their health by his actions in regards to Covid.
                            He doesn't seem to care about spreading the disease to others.
                            Just more proof that the only person Trump cares about is Trump.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ahhh... the old "whatever" post from Kid. Translation, Kid is wrong.

Again... MISINFORMATION FROM TRUMP vs. Actual facts
                              But in Kidland, the media is the one providing misinformation

And you have the White House Staffers, Secret Service, and a whole bunch of people pissed at Trump for showing his lack of concern about their health by his actions in regards to Covid.
                              He doesn't seem to care about spreading the disease to others.
                              Just more proof that the only person Trump cares about is Trump.
                              The fact is that he was only referring to specific areas. I'm sorry that you have difficulty with that fact.

Comment

• It seems like you are the one having a difficulty with reality and facts.
                                He's the one CONTINUING to downplay a pandemic that is sweeping the country and killing Americans... in an attempt to get reelected, showing no concern at all for the American People.
                                His whole take a drive campaign stunt was an insult to the Secret Service agents who, as part of their job, were stuck in a closed environment with a covid infected patient... Just more proof he doesn't give a damn about other Americans, and only about himself.
                                He continues to lie and spread misinformation... but yet again, the trumpette lapdogs will believe anything he says.
                                Trump, the most lying President in modern history.
                                The pandemic is getting worse, and not better. It isn't going away by election day, yet more misinformation that has come from Trump

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X