No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook says they will ban more speech, starting October 1st, almost 1 month before the election.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• "The riots aren't going to stop, and they shouldn't stop."
      - Kamala Harris (Colbert interview before poll results changed)

Ds have really out done themselves now.

Comment

• Stop deliberately misquoting people for your little agenda. Substituting the word "riot" for the actual word used (protests) is agenda-driven evil.

It's a video. It's the Late Show. Spend 6 minutes to view the segment and quote it accurately. And what they're talking about is the fact that the media has stopped covering peaceful protests.

About 5:20 in, you little b1tch troll.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• ricketyclik
          ricketyclik commented
          Editing a comment
          Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          I was looking for the right description.  Well put!

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Stop deliberately misquoting people for your little agenda. Substituting the word "riot" for the actual word used (protests) is agenda-driven evil.

It's a video. It's the Late Show. Spend 6 minutes to view the segment and quote it accurately. And what they're talking about is the fact that the media has stopped covering peaceful protests.

Everyone knows what Democrats mean by the word "protesters." You can see it in every single news article on riots. mOsTlY pEaCeFuL pRoTeStS

Comment

• pchang
          pchang commented
          Editing a comment
          And everyone knows what racists mean by “antifa”.

• So you admit to misquoting Kamala Harris deliberately. You are a sick, twisted, disgusting excuse for a human being.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, I've had him on ignore for a long time. I enjoy this site without his trolling.

• Despite the fact that that's what she meant?

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          You are defaming people, with malice and without evidence. Stop it.
          You actually have no way of knowing what she meant. Come back after you've actually watched the video.

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          Everyone knows what she meant. She supports riots, just like you do.

• Trump claims that people in "dark shadows" control Biden. Says it's under investigation.

Comment

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          He isn't going to win, but Trump doesn't lie about these things. You just can't remember.

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Trump is literally riffing with these "dark shadows" comments, just making it up. And you swallow it whole. Again.

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          I see that you don't like to wait until the investigation is complete

• No riots in Kenosha since the Guard arrived 6 days ago despite Biden’s claim that the violence won't stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Trump doesn't lie
          You win the internet today.

Comment

• "Here are a few of the criminals they found Harris did a solid for.
            Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.

According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.

Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.

Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release."

Comment

• When Kidicious says he's against riots, what he really means is "kill black people".

Comment

• I wish you did parodies, but the left has no sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                When Kidicious says he's against riots, what he really means is "kill black people".
                I remember how furious he was about the Charlottesville thing, esp. the guy steering his car into ppl.
                Blah

Comment

• Leftists: We love rights, but we don't want to say that so call people racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

I remember how furious he was about the Charlottesville thing, esp. the guy steering his car into ppl.
                    I remember how furious you were when Saddam Hussain games the Kurds.

Comment

Working...
                    X