Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    America isn't responsible. America is the victim. Are all the other countries responsible? No. China is responsible. But thank you for admitting that you don't want to hold China accountable.
    Sorry, but even IF Covid were exclusively China's fault, how the **** does blaming them for it change anything about what happened after the virus had spread to the US? It's even less than worthless, since it wastes effort that could be spending actually minimizing its spread and trying to mitigate its effects.
    Last edited by N35t0r; July 28, 2020, 20:56. Reason: Does change ever change anything even?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post

Sorry, but even IF Covid were exclusively China's fault, how the **** does blaming them for it change anything about what happened after the virus had spread to the US change anything? It's even less than worthless, since it wastes effort that could be spending actually minimizing its spread and trying to mitigate its effects.
      It's possible to do both, and that's what you should do, otherwise you don't really care about saving lives. It someone is stabbed and they go to the hospital do you say don't worry about the criminal? No. The police look for the criminal so that he can be brought to justice. Then it is less likely for him to stab someone else. And the doctors try to save the victim. You can do both, and that's what you do.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• N35t0r
        N35t0r commented
        Editing a comment
        Your ramblings amount to second-guessing everything the doctors do to try and save the stab victim, complain every time they do something different than the paramedics in the ambulance, and yell all through the procedure that they're not going after an alleged stabber.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        Real world is your argument is don't go after the stabber. I don't know what your accusation is. It just sounds dumb. If you want to argue not to hold China accountable, please do. But I have no time for nonsense.

• California has not persecuted the churches even though some are defying the government.

Alcohol is still for sale there. Three million people die because of alcohol every year in America.

Comment

• N35t0r
        N35t0r commented
        Editing a comment
        I wasn't aware that catching Covid was a voluntary affair.

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        Either is getting hit by a drunk driver.

• N35t0r
        N35t0r commented
        Editing a comment
        Drunk driving is illegal last I checked.

It's possible to do both, and that's what you should do, otherwise you don't really care about saving lives. It someone is stabbed and they go to the hospital do you say don't worry about the criminal? No. The police look for the criminal so that he can be brought to justice. Then it is less likely for him to stab someone else. And the doctors try to save the victim. You can do both, and that's what you do.
      That is the most idiotic comparaison that has ever been made. Kiddy think that if the prime suspect is known, then the cure is also known - Kiddy is a prime idiot
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

That is the most idiotic comparaison that has ever been made. Kiddy think that if the prime suspect is known, then the cure is also known - Kiddy is a prime idiot
        I have no idea what this means. Maybe you are drunk.

But China is spreading disinformation right now. It's a problem probably bigger than Covid-19.

Comment

But China is spreading disinformation right now. It's a problem probably bigger than Covid-19.
          No, that is not a problem. the idiotic way the american government is handling it is a far way worse problem.

Actually you and the way you think is the largest problem solving the issue.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, that is not a problem. the idiotic way the american government is handling it is a far way worse problem.

Actually you and the way you think is the largest problem solving the issue.
            What you just said is Chinese disinformation. Crazy. You people fall for every con job they pull on you. Why don't you check Chinese state run media first before you unwittingly spread their poison.

Comment

• China spread disinformation about the virus. They prevented scientists from studying the virus. Try googling information that China doesn't want you to know. You are going to have a hard time. You can't post anything on social media that doesn't come from the WHO, which is captured by China. So how can you blame anyone but China for how anyone is handling the virus?

Comment

What you just said is Chinese disinformation. Crazy. You people fall for every con job they pull on you. Why don't you check Chinese state run media first before you unwittingly spread their poison.
                Kiddy enter massive disinformation mode and doesn't care abut facts - all he want are dead police.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• I blame my government, but I blame China too.

Comment

Well, you do really hate facts, so that is probably your standard answer when you don't know what to say

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I blame my government, but I blame China too.
                        Which just proves that you are an idiot

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Which just proves that you are an idiot
                          Better than China's useful idiot like you that helps them out.

Comment

Better than China's useful idiot like you that helps them out.
                            You can't handle the facts so you are an idiot

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                            X