No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the studies I mentioned were independent.. but I guess in Kidland, the Chinese have control of hospitals across the globe
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You're just using amateur propaganda techniques. Again, what are you talking about NOW.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The list of studies I posted earlier... you know, more facts
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          The list of studies I posted earlier... you know, more facts
          Do you know what "independent" means? It means that you are willing to produce studies that go against the desired narrative of influential groups/entities. Which one of those studies studied the use of HCQ along with Zinc and Vitamin C?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Do you know what "independent" means? It means that you are willing to produce studies that go against the desired narrative of influential groups/entities. Which one of those studies studied the use of HCQ along with Zinc and Vitamin C?
            Gee... Then all studies are "independent"... So any study you want to mention has the same problem
            I listed the 3 most recent Large Scale Studies, and 24 recent small scale studies as recapped from a respected medical group.

Please list all the "non-independent" and recent studies that support your point of view...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You're just expecting me to assume they are independent. I don't assume anything when there are politics involved, when Big Pharma has interests, and when the CCP Is actively spreading disinformation. One of those studies had to be removed because it was bogus.

The CCP has agents inside of "independent" research institutes. See 56:00

Comment

• I've provided a recent list of studies... and the three large scale ones (the most relevant ones) are all from respected places.
                So again... what are using to back up your claims?
                Don't you have "something" or are you just stating opinions provided to you by Fake News Sites?
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Like I said which ones study taking it along with Zinc and Vitamin C?

Comment

• I see you are avoiding providing any sources... Try again...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So who are "America's Frontline Doctors"? Here they are:

Members of "America's Frontline Doctors," the group behind the viral video shared by the Trumps, have been calling for the country to reopen.

That video, BTW, is classic Propaganda 101, funded by Tea Party Patriots and expertly sent viral by Breitbart. ("See it before the evil social media takes it down!" "Oh, now it's gone. It must be proof that we're right and "they" dont' want you to have the facts!")
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                        I see you are avoiding providing any sources... Try again...
                        No. You know the studies are hacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          So who are "America's Frontline Doctors"? Here they are:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...trump-1034927/

That video, BTW, is classic Propaganda 101, funded by Tea Party Patriots and expertly sent viral by Breitbart. ("See it before the evil social media takes it down!" "Oh, now it's gone. It must be proof that we're right and "they" dont' want you to have the facts!")
                          "Covid-19 Truthers" Why do truths have to silence opposing points of view? The only way you prove your point is allowing cross examination.

But yeah, Breitbart amazed.

Comment

• Oh, and how do you know it promoted HCQ as a "cure?" You don't because the video is removed.

Another hoax? I guess we'll never know.

Comment

No. You know the studies are hacked.
                            So... all you are providing are non supported opinions spoon fed to you by FAKE NEWS sites...
                            You have no facts to support your point of view.
                            And no, I don't know all the studies are hacked. Again, that's just your opinion that was probably provided yet again from your FAKE NEWS sites.
                            Please PROVE that the studies are "hacked". Come up with something besides opinions that are not supported by any facts.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Oh, and how do you know it promoted HCQ as a "cure?" You don't because the video is removed.

Another hoax? I guess we'll never know.
                              I don't know... maybe because a TON OF PEOPLE SAW IT BEFORE IT WAS TAKEN DOWN...
                              But I guess in Kidland, everybody is a liar or it's just fake news, or yet another hoax since it doesn't support his point of view
                              Just keep pulling stuff out of your ass...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X