No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a president who promoted a drug that studies have shown doesn't work...
    And then his latest (and Jr's) of promoting a video from a doctor, who in the past, has claimed that "the uterine disorder endometriosis is caused by sex with demons that take place in dreams."
    You couldn't make this kind of stuff up if you tried.

So yeah, I have a real problem with how our fearless leader has dropped the ball with Covid 19, and his actions and lack of actions has caused needless American deaths.
    Sure, go ahead and blame the Chinese... but you can't blame the Chinese for Trump acting like a complete moron,.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You don't know that that study had to be removed because it was a hack job.

HCQ is saving lives. If anything the establishment is costing lives. But the fayality rate is very low. You don't care about that. You don't really care about saving lives. This is all about politics to you.. You will even smear a black female immigrant doctor who comes from a different culture and has different beliefs. BTW, she isn't the only doctor that uses HCQ. How many doctors use that Ming? Why don't you do some research.
      Last edited by Kidlicious; July 29, 2020, 04:16.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Hey KiddyFingers, must be tough being an INCEL - it's the only way I can logically explain your behaviour...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Here you go. Keep believer your **** news. It's hilarious.

"Of the 2,171 physicians surveyed, 37 percent rated hydroxychloroquine the “most effective therapy” for combating the potentially deadly illness, according to the results released Thursday."

Comment

• This recent article (July 15th) ranks it third with the following information:

A few small studies suggest that they may also be helpful for treating hospitalized patients with mild cases of COVID-19, while many other studies showed that hydroxychloroquine did not make a difference.
          Remdesivir is much more effective and some states are starting to see shortages. Also blood thinners can help reduce long term damage caused by the clotting due to factors like high blood sugar.

https://www.goodrx.com/blog/coronavi...ts-on-the-way/
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I have no problem with that drug, other than it's much more expensive, which could be why the establishment is promoting it. But attacking people for promoting HCQ is just horrible behavior and might cost lives.

Comment

• Or taking advice from Dr. Demon Sperm
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The problem I have is everyone follows the advice of the WHO. That's just absolutely stupid. The WHO says "there's no proof." That's the kind of thing propagandists and useful idiots say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  You don't know that that study had to be removed because it was a hack job.
                  I wasn't referring to the Brigham and Women's Hospital Study that The Lancet retracted, if that is the one you are referring to.
                  I"m referring to three more recent large scale studies the topic. The one published in the United Kingdom on June 5th, the one published just recently from the University of Minnesota, and the one from Barcelona, Spain. In addition, 24 smaller scale studies published in the Annals of Internal Medicine concluded there was “insufficient and often conflicting evidence on the benefits and harms of using hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine to treat COVID-19.” Maybe you should be the one that does some research

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  You will even smear a black female immigrant doctor who comes from a different culture and has different beliefs.
                  Here is a list of her "Different Beliefs"
                  Cysts and endometriosis are a result of people having dreams that they're having sex with demons and witches.
                  Claimed that alien DNA was being used in medicine - "They're using all kinds of DNA, even alien DNA, to treat people,"
                  American government is run in part by non-human reptilians
                  That gay people were practicing "homosexual terrorism," and said that the legalization of gay marriage would lead to people wanting to marry kids.
                  An 8-ball "was a psychic" used to get kids adjusted to witchcraft
                  I don't see how a person with these "Different Beliefs" can be credible.

Let's see... believe her, or current medical findings and recommendations from the WHO...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'm not interested in her list of different beliefs. She can't even defend herself because she has been isolated by the scumbags that hate people with different beliefs.

Comment

• in fact I'm not interested in your smears at all.

Comment

• Whoever researched dirt on that lady is pure evil. It really doesn't get much worse than that. Hope someone gets sued.

Comment

• Yeah. I don't believe the WHO because it's a mouth piece for the CCP. Period. I'm not interested in your Chinese disinformation.

Comment

• So in other words, you have no interest in actual facts...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's Chinese disinformation. I have no idea how you call that facts. You love to talk about your disinformation as though it's facts. Lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X