Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

Show some evidence please. Any evidence that Democratic politicians and leaders are encouraging violence, arson or armed attacks or that antifa is present or active outside of Portland and a few isolated instances in places like Chicago.

JM
    How about calling them peaceful protesters? Or how about not doing anything about it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• In Kidland...
      Anything that he doesn't agree with = fake narrative
      Any crap being spoon fed to him by alt right propaganda sites = reality
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• We talking about the conspiracy theorists that called the Post Master General into a hearing. Then when he testified under oath that there was nothing nefarious going on they accused him of not knowing what a stamp costs. Fcking liars, every last one.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually, they just asked him. And he stated under oath that he didn't know. (Of course that may be a lie. After all, he also stated under oath that his changes had nothing to do with the election, LOL.)

• Blah blah blah.
        Trump is keeping all the fact checkers busy with all the lies he has already told during the first day of his convention
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kidlicious
          Kidlicious commented
          Editing a comment
          What a joke. Your fact checkers are a complete joke.

• Democrats refuse to condemn Antifa at Senate hearing.

Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) walked out of a hearing and refused to condemn Antifa -- as did the other seven Senate Democrats who had spoken.

Comment

• And Trump refuses to condemn QAnon... thinks they are nice people
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• They are nice people.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you Q?

• Of course you do... that's what your alt right fake news sites are spoon feeding you
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No. I know some of them. You obviously don't, but you hate them because you're a bigot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when Trump first heard that the Monday ratings for the Look at ME ME ME Trump Show (aka The Republican Convention) were down 30% from the first day last year. And even worse, was 3 million less viewers than the the first day of the Democrat Convention. I bet his head exploded and look forward to some childish tweets from him claiming fake ratings or whining about how the networks didn't provide good coverage... Oh that's right, he already has whined about the network coverage...
                Compare day 2. DNC was a snooze fest. The RNC is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

How about calling them peaceful protesters? Or how about not doing anything about it.
                  Almost all the pictures I have seen, almost all the reporting I have seen, and the experience of everyone I know who has personally been involved has been peaceful.

So yes, peaceful protestors.

Many democratic politicians have said they will do something about it when they have the power to do so. Biden and Harris have not supported defunding the police, which is one of the things that could possibly be done about the peaceful protestors.

The only one who seems to support aggressive actions against the peaceful protestors is Trump? or someone who did the tear gassing at Lafayette Square? Even most Trump aligned politicians/administrators and people oppose that.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Compare day 2. DNC was a snooze fest. The RNC is good.
                    And how would you know... Did you watch it, or are you just reposting what your masters tell you?

It will be interesting to see how the ratings compare.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Almost all the pictures I have seen, almost all the reporting I have seen, and the experience of everyone I know who has personally been involved has been peaceful.

Many democratic politicians have said they will do something about it when they have the power to do so. Biden and Harris have not supported defunding the police, which is one of the things that could possibly be done about the peaceful protestors.

The only one who seems to support aggressive actions against the peaceful protestors is Trump? or someone who did the tear gassing at Lafayette Square? Even most Trump aligned politicians/administrators and people oppose that.

JM
                      No. Trump doesn't support any action against peaceful protesters. That's a lie.

You can talk about peaceful protesters all you want, but in the context of riots you don't talk about most of the protesters being peaceful. Who cares about peaceful protesters in the context of riots? Peaceful protesters have nothing to do with riots.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        When white nationalists show up and start getting violent during peaceful protests, the peaceful protesters are the ones who get pepper sprayed and attacked. And, often, they are unfairly blamed.

• Kidlicious
                        Kidlicious commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Horse manure. This is why people know that you support rioters.

JM
                      No. Trump doesn't support any action against peaceful protesters. That's a lie.

You can talk about peaceful protesters all you want, but in the context of riots you don't talk about most of the protesters being peaceful. Who cares about peaceful protesters in the context of riots? Peaceful protesters have nothing to do with riots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

And how would you know... Did you watch it, or are you just reposting what your masters tell you?

It will be interesting to see how the ratings compare.
                        Yes I watched it. It was probably the best RNC ever, a lot of emotion, instead of just graphs and such.

Comment

Working...
                        X