Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

I am not sure I can think of anything nice to say about either of them. It seems like trying to pick between a pair of lunatics.

Biden severely restricted his choice of Vice President by race and gender. He wants a black woman as his first appointment to the Court. Racism and sexism is not a good omen for his future recruitment.

Comment

• It's not even racism and sexism anymore. It's that woke left crap now. It's totally taken over the Democratic Party.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        It's not even racism and sexism anymore. It's that woke left crap now. It's totally taken over the Democratic Party.
        I loathe it because I am a white man. This nonsense favours everyone except white men. The racism and sexism of Joe Bidens selection of his appointees is my main reason for now hoping Trump beats him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post

I loathe it because I am a white man. This nonsense favours everyone except white men. The racism and sexism of Joe Bidens selection of his appointees is my main reason for now hoping Trump beats him.
          It actually doesn't just hurt white men. It hurts everyone. They will cancel anyone. They will bully anyone. They will destroy anyone's property. They will use violence against anyone.

Comment

• Gee... the biggest bully of them all is already in the White House
            And he's also the jerk who used violence and gassed a bunch of peaceful protesters simply for a photo op

But yeah, go ahead and accuse the Biden team of racism and sexism. Maybe you should look in the mirror and view the all white men's club currently in the White House.
            Oh, that's right, that's what racists and sexists want to see in their leaders.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Fake news. It was to expand the security perimeter.

Comment

• expand the security perimeter

Fake News

Nice try... it happened. And that's a fact.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's not even logical.

Comment

It's not even logical.
                    Yes it isn't logical that you deny it and call it Fake News since it indeed happened and there is video to prove it.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I didn't say that a picture wasn't taken. I said your conspiracy theory is baseless, but this is what you do everytime.

Comment

• And what conspiracy theory is that.
                        Trump wanted a photo op
                        Tear gas against peaceful protesters was used to clear the way
                        No conspiracy theory at all... simple facts
                        But we all know how you have a problem with actual facts
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's a half-truth conspiracy theory. They expanded the perimeter for security reasons.

Comment

• expanded the perimeter for security reasons = tear gassed peaceful protesters
                            JUST because Trump wanted a photo op
                            A classic example of how Trump treats the American People
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

Typical reaction from Kid when faced with the truth
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X