No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have no evidence and you call that fact.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What facts are you disputing.
      He went to the church for a photo op
      Peaceful protesters were tear gassed to in your words "expanded the perimeter for security reasons"
      These are both Facts
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's not my words. That's what they told everyone.

Comment

• So again, what are you disputing.
          What isn't a fact.
          They tear gassed the peaceful protesters so he could go to the church for a photo op
          These are both facts.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• There is no evidence. It is not fact.

Comment

• One last time
              What are you disputing
              Or are just going to keep posting nonsense because you are wrong, as usual
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I literally just told you what I'm disputing. It's your last claim.

Comment

• I have exculpatory evidence as well, which I already mentioned.

Comment

• Yeah... in kidland, he claims people are wrong based on secret evidence that he has but of course can't post
                    And again, either post which last claim I made that you are disputing or stop with your nonsense

Actually discuss the topic, or take your nonsense somewhere else
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Facts and evidence are not nonsense.

Comment

• First... the use of the term peaceful
                        Protesters, reporters, and clergy in Lafayette Park at the time of its clearing say everyone was peaceful when law enforcement in riot gear fired pepper balls and flash-bang grenades at demonstrators. In a statement to the Washington Post, acting chief of the U.S. Park Police Gregory Monahan disputed that though. He said protesters became “combative,” threw “projectiles” and “attempted to grab officers’ weapons.
                        So I will agree there are two sides of the story. And we will both believe what we want.

The use of the term Tear Gas
                        Even the spokesperson was having problem describing it...

A US Park Police spokesperson said Friday in an interview it was a “mistake” to insist in a statement on Tuesday that the agency didn’t use tear gas the day before in a Washington, DC, park to disperse a crowd ahead of President Donald Trump’s photo op, explicitly noting that pepper balls shot by officials irritate the eyes and cause tears.

“The point is we admitted to using what we used,” Sgt. Eduardo Delgado said. “I think the term ‘tear gas’ doesn’t even matter anymore. It was a mistake on our part for using ‘tear gas’ because we just assumed people would think CS or CN,” two common forms of tear gas.

But then, shortly before 4 pm, Park Police acting Chief Gregory Monahan walked back from the spokesperson’s comments and used the “tear gas” phrase again. “United States Park Police officers and other assisting law enforcement partners did not use tear gas or OC Skat Shells to close the area at Lafayette Park in response to violent protestors,” he said, referencing a type of canister found on the scene.
                        So fine... they used pepper balls and smoke grenades that caused tears. Oh, that is a so much better way to deal with American citizens than using tear gas.

And you can stick with the "expanded the perimeter for security reasons" excuse... ignoring the fact it was done right before Trump wanted to cross the street
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So you think the police moved the not peaceful protesters so that Trump could take a picture because...?

Comment

• Because they did it before he came out for his Stroll
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So if he would walked over to McDonald's would you then claim that they cleared the protesters so that he could get a hamburger?

Comment

• Yep... but it probably would have been for a bucket of chicken, not a hamburger
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X