No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I suppose Ming will tell us he is not a racist himself. He just hates white people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      You’ve really nose dived off a cliff, Ming. I listed a concrete example of racism and you not only ignored it but did a textbook display of cognitive dissonance. Shown that is it definitively Democrats who are voting to remove equal protection before the law (in California at least) because they want different laws for different people based solely upon race... You wrongly then claim it is not the Democrats who are racist?!
      You are welcome to your opinion about about the differences between the passed Proposition 209 and the new Proposition 16. The Democrats supporting the bill are simply bowing to the will of the Supreme Court which has it's own ruling on the matter which provides protection from discrimination.
      Proposition 16 would remove the ban on affirmative action involving race-based or sex-based preferences from the California Constitution. Therefore, federal law would define the parameters of affirmative action. .
      NO, the Democrats aren't the racist ones here... It's Trump who is supporting racist candidates and racists policies like attempting to remove the fair housing laws.

As far as
      I suppose Ming will tell us he is not a racist himself. He just hates white people
      I'm not racist... and I don't hate white people. But I do get tired of listening to white privileged males talk about how they are getting screwed by the liberal left.
      It's time to realize that white privileged males have had ALL THE ADVANTAGES, and it's about time the courts are starting to level the playing field.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidlicious
        Kidlicious commented
        Editing a comment
        How are people privileged when they can't even advocate for themselves?

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
      I loathe it because I am a white man. This nonsense favours everyone except white men.
      Talk about racism and sexism... It seems all you care about are white men.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

The candidates are being filtered by race so it is racist.
        No, this is definately not the case - he had several candidates for possible VPs, incl. blacks, whites, and choose one of them, which happens to be non-white (OMG), which is his prerogative.

What you are saying comes down to declaring that there can never be a black VP.

But some clarity where people stand is always nice.
        Blah

Comment

• Gee... he picked a candidate that might help him the most in the election... But some seem to think it was racist and sexist because he wanted a black female...
          Using that logic, Trump is a racist for picking a white religious male for his running mate. But that's right, the white privileged males are upset because it favors somebody besides them.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post

No, this is definately not the case - he had several candidates for possible VPs, incl. blacks, whites, and choose one of them, which happens to be non-white (OMG), which is his prerogative.

What you are saying comes down to declaring that there can never be a black VP.

But some clarity where people stand is always nice.

I just looked it up and you are right, according to the linked article in the Washington Post, to say that he was considering at least a couple of whites as a running mate.
            I distinctly recall reading, in a New South Wales newspaper, that he would pick only a black and female running mate. It seems I was misinformed about the restriction on race.
            (I agree that he can pick somebody to happens to be non-white).
            The attached article is silent on whether the choice of VP was restricted to women and I now can not rely on what was in my local newspaper.

I also recall our local newspaper stating that he promised to make his first Supreme court appointment a black woman.This is confirmed in the attached Washington Post article, He is restricting candidates for that position by gender and race. That is definitely racist and sexist. (Unless the Washington Post is incorrect)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...381_story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Gee... he picked a candidate that might help him the most in the election... But some seem to think it was racist and sexist because he wanted a black female...
              Using that logic, Trump is a racist for picking a white religious male for his running mate. But that's right, the white privileged males are upset because it favors somebody besides them.

You remain a racist.

Comment

You remain a racist.
                Blah Blah Blah... I have no problem with his pick. Do you... so who is the racist and sexist
                I'm not the person that said "This nonsense favours everyone except white men'
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Positive discrimination in order to redress balance is not racist. It's recognising historic and prevalent racism and its consequent disenfranchisement and attempting to address it.

Comment

• Egbert
                    Egbert commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You would not like it if you missed out on a job because of your skin colour. Many people have missed out because of skin colour for which you were not personally responsible hence you ought ot to be punished.. Changing the skin colour of discrimination is still discrimination. Selection on merit will, ceteris paribus, lead to redressing balance over time without discriminating against individuals.

• Kidlicious
                    Kidlicious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    pOsItIvE dIsCrImINatIOn

• "I know a predator when I see one."
                  - Kamala Harris
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    Tell that to kid...
                    It seems some white privileged males just don't know how good they have it, and how the cards are stacked in their favor.
                    I'm sure not a single one of them would want to trade places with a black woman or black man.
                    But again, I'm sick and tired of listening to white privileged males whining. And calling picking a black woman as VP racism and sexism, unbelievable...
                    I think I know your ridiculous SJW theory about how white people have to be disciminated against because they are privileged. I just don't believe in it. In fact, I don't believe that your real motivation is equality. I think you're a racist, despite your claim that you aren't. There's plenty of hatred for white men out there. There's plenty of apathy. It's as plain as day, but you try to fool us with your talking points.

Comment

• You know the left, they let rioters burn down black owned businesses. They let them destroy communities that take decades to rebuild. They murder black babies in the womb. They even have known child predators speaking at their convention. But they say you're racist because you don't like to be discriminated against. Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I think I know your ridiculous SJW theory about how white people have to be disciminated against because they are privileged. I just don't believe in it. In fact, I don't believe that your real motivation is equality. I think you're a racist, despite your claim that you aren't. There's plenty of hatred for white men out there. There's plenty of apathy. It's as plain as day, but you try to fool us with your talking points.
                        Ahhh... out comes the SJW label. To be expected from you.
                        And exactly where do I ever claim that White People need to be discriminated against because they are privileged against... oh, that's right I didn't.
                        I've made no such claim... His comment "This nonsense favours everyone except white men" is what's racist and sexist.
                        I DID say, I hate hearing white privileged males whine about it, since they don't seem to realize what an advantage they have had over the ages and still have today.

Trump picked Pence because he was the kind of guy that appealed to his base... A white, straight, religiously conservative guy who would help shore up his support base to help him win
                        Biden did the exact same thing. He picked a candidate that appeals to key demographics that he needs support from to win. This whole he didn't consider a white guy so it's favors everyone except white men is what's nonsense, " He picked a candidate for key political reasons, and it has nothing to do with white guy discrimination. It has to do with beating Trump.

I don't remember the Democrats screaming "Trump picked a White Guy, he just insulted everybody who isn't a White Guy" crap. Unlike Trump who couldn't wait to go on record saying it about Biden's announcement that he was going to pick a black female.

Not discrimination... just good politics.

As to your comment "There's plenty of hatred for white men out there", that is true.
                        However, there is still plenty of hatred out there against black men, women and anybody else that isn't white and male.
                        To claim only one side of this is what's racist... in either direction.

And this
                        "You know the left, they let rioters burn down black owned businesses. They let them destroy communities that take decades to rebuild. They murder black babies in the womb. They even have known child predators speaking at their convention. But they say you're racist because you don't like to be discriminated against. Ha!" is just a typical Kid rant.

I guess white people don't have abortions...
                        The president wishes arrested child predators well
                        Trump supports Racist candidates... like Loomer
                        "Loomer has been banned from Twitter and Facebook for her racist comments, including calling Islam a “cancer on humanity.” She has also been banned from Uber and Lyft and once tweeted that “someone needs to create a non Islamic form of Uber or Lyft because I never want to support another Islamic immigrant driver.”
                        And his excuse... He didn't do a deep dive on them
                        And the whole they let rioters burn down whatever crap is just that, crap. Just pablum being spoon fed to you by your alt right sites.

And your whole outrage to
                        ""I know a predator when I see one."
                        - Kamala Harris" is humorous.

So I guess it's OK for Trump to call most women who oppose him NASTY or many other insults and lies, but it's not OK for his opponents to do the same.
                        Trump is the biggest bully out there so you can suck up your funny faces and outrage...

And Braindead...
                        "You would not like it if you missed out on a job because of your skin colour. Many people have missed out because of skin colour for which you were not personally responsible hence you ought not to be punished.. Changing the skin colour of discrimination is still discrimination."
                        MANY MANY MANY MANY more black people have suffered this fate than white males, and it's still happening.
                        I agree that skin color shouldn't be a determining factor. However, reality is reality. Black people are still suffering from this more than White people right now, so to hear people whine about it is
                        pretty funny.
                        "Selection on merit will, ceteris paribus, lead to redressing balance over time without discriminating against individuals."
                        While I agree in principle... the problem still exists and will continue to exist.
                        We need to put laws in place to protect those rights. And if you think those laws are a form of discrimination against white males, that's your perspective and opinion.
                        Something has to be done, and just waiting for the old white guy network to disappear isn't cutting it.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Accusing people of not understanding that they have privilege is SJW tactics. I know that I have certain privileges. I don't call it privilege though. I call it blessings. If someone helps me then I help others. It doesn't matter what race they are. And no this doesn't result in racial equality. I don't care about racial equality. It's a stupid goal, and most SJWs don't actually care about it. They just hate America, white people etc....

Comment

• Ming,

"And your whole outrage to
                            ""I know a predator when I see one."
                            - Kamala Harris" is humorous.

So I guess it's OK for Trump to call most women who oppose him NASTY or many other insults and lies, but it's not OK for his opponents to do the same.
                            Trump is the biggest bully out there so you can suck up your funny faces and outrage..."

Looks like you took the bait. Newsflash: Biden and Clinton are predators. Trump is not.

Comment

Working...
                            X