No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you expect... he ignores the country so he can focus on himself. He only cares about one American, not any of the rest. While we will still have to listen to him whine after he gets dragged out of the White House, at least he won't be in charge anymore. He can continue to be a bully tweeter, but no more executive orders and pardons for criminals/buddies.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrong. He's getting the crooks out.

• Here's a quick, factual look at several of Trump's false claims made in his Georgia call, and the actual facts:

President Donald Trump put forth a dizzying array of fuzzy accounting and outright false claims in an extraordinary phone call to Georgia's secretary of state seeking a reversal of his election defeat, fabricating a slew of votes that he said should've been counted in his favor

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe if you didn't already lie, accusing him of committing crime I would be less skeptical of your fact check.

• Kidlicious
      Kidlicious commented
      Editing a comment
      "TRUMP: “If we can go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear we won, we won very substantially in Georgia.”

THE FACTS: No, Trump lost Georgia in an election the state has certified for Democrat Joe Biden. Republican election officials have affirmed the election was conducted and counted fairly."

Fact check fail. Total joke.

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Reality check fail, Kidiot. Georgia ballots have been counted three times, including a hand-count, and all results remain unchanged.

Per University of Georgia Law Professor Anthony Michael Kreis, is against the law in Georgia for anyone to “solicit” or “request” election fraud, stating: “There’s just no way that he has not violated this law.” It's not his first criminal act in attempting to overturn the election results, and probably won't be his last.

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Thousands of Americans dying every day and the US pres is obsessing over an election he lost two months ago.
    He won.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He won.

Only Trumps minions still believe that nonsense...
      Again, let us know if you EVER find ANY real EVIDENCE of massive voter fraud...
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Already have. More is coming.

Comment

• Well if it's anything at all like all the stuff Trumps minions have "produced" before...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Here's a quick, factual look at several of Trump's false claims made in his Georgia call, and the actual facts:

President Donald Trump put forth a dizzying array of fuzzy accounting and outright false claims in an extraordinary phone call to Georgia's secretary of state seeking a reversal of his election defeat, fabricating a slew of votes that he said should've been counted in his favor

The sad thing is that it does not come as a surprise for anyone who paid attenton during the last years. On the plus side his presidency is going to end this month.
            Blah

Comment

• This episode shows once again that Democrats (and their Rino allies) make up stories about Trump breaking the law. If you want to claim that the SDNY has something on Trump go ahead. Imo it just shows how foolish you are to keep either falling for this or believing your own bull****.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Dude, it's an actual audio recording. A half-dozen people were on the call. It is undeniable.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                Another red herring

• Well, I guess we will all see after Trump loses the protection of the White House.
              Let the fun begin...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• That's like saying we'll see if the boy that cries wolf is telling the truth this time.

Comment

• No denials from anyone who was actually involved. Also on this one-hour call with Trump and Raffensperger: Georga Secretary of State general counsel Ryan Germany; White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows; lawyer Cleta Mitchell, a prominent right-wing lawyer; and lawyer Kurt Hilbert.

Trump insisted that there was simply no way he could have lost in Georgia, and cited the size of his rallies there as proof. Trump asked Raffensperger to adjust Georgia’s vote to give the election to Trump by a single vote, telling him that he could just say that he had recalculated.

After running through all the conspiracy theories and suggesting that Raffensperger and Germany might face criminal charges, Trump said: “So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”
                  Not a red herring. More like a smoking gun.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• You are just pretending like there is no context to tell your lie. I think you believe your own bull**** though. You can only believe your story if you actually believed that there was no evidence of fraud. You have to actually believe that fake news isn't just lying.

Comment

• I believe the state election commissions of the 50 United States of America, all of whom have certified the results.

That is not fake news. That is reality. You are going to have to learn to live with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        I believe the state election commissions of the 50 United States of America, all of whom have certified the results.

That is not fake news. That is reality. You are going to have to learn to live with it.
                        And when you certify illegal votes that's called fraud. When you say "I have a full house!" but you refuse to show your cards that's called cheating.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Whew! Good thing that didn't happen!

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Prove it......

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        You are just pretending like there is no context to tell your lie. I think you believe your own bull**** though. You can only believe your story if you actually believed that there was no evidence of fraud. You have to actually believe that fake news isn't just lying.
                        Talk about a total load of BS...

Whether there was fraud or not... (WHICH HAS NEVER YET BEEN PROVEN OR ANY REAL EVIDENCE CONFIRMS) doesn't matter and is not some mythical context that the alt right is spoon feeding you. It's a recording, he said what he said.
                        And while your puff piece tried to make everything sound like it was OK... even they had to say "Trump of course employs some of his characteristic New York businessman bluster" to make up for the things he said that don't come across like you all claim it does. 18 times he tried to call before it was picked up. And the whole find me the votes stuff is exactly what it sounds like, screw your context. And the puff piece also said.. "The level of granularity was actually remarkable, especially for a President that the media continues to allege is not concerned with details."... yet every supposed fact was total BS.
                        He made threats... it was a shake down. Pure and simple. Now, whether it's against the law, or some supposed impeachable offense, I highly doubt. But it does show how desperate Trump is and how he doesn't care what needs to be done to keep him in power, even if it's asking somebody to find me some votes.

He's totally over the edge, completely mentally unstable. He is ignoring his job and simply focusing on protecting his image.
                        I wish he has spent this much time and effort combating Covid. He could have saved a lot of American Lives, while instead, he pouts and whines like a child.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It sounds like he was accusing the guy of being corrupt and rigging the election
                          Yes. It's exactly what it sounds like.
                      Working...
                      X