No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figures, since you love the crooked FBI.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• My oldest, age 7, has insisted that she met Obama for several years. I am certain she did not, and is just mixed up a little. It happens, even to older people. For older people it can be a 'ding', particularly if it is impactful (this was not, I didn't hear about it until your post) or says something about their memories. In this case, it is likely just childhood confusion, which is very common.

JM
      (my daughter has been so insistent that I tried to imagine how she would be correct, I really couldn't... but it is easy to imagine how Kamala's memory was correct)
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I just don't see Joe getting the ten minutes of hate that I saw my extended family/Trump's base giving the Obamas in 2016. Maybe Kamala will be their new focus? To me she isn't nearly as inspiring or charismatic or special as either of the Obamas, but her skin does have a brownish hue...

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
          My oldest, age 7, has insisted that she met Obama for several years. I am certain she did not, and is just mixed up a little. It happens, even to older people. For older people it can be a 'ding', particularly if it is impactful (this was not, I didn't hear about it until your post) or says something about their memories. In this case, it is likely just childhood confusion, which is very common.

JM
          (my daughter has been so insistent that I tried to imagine how she would be correct, I really couldn't... but it is easy to imagine how Kamala's memory was correct)
          It's not confusion. She stole the story from MLK. You're comparing your 7 year old to a middle aged politician. I'll just say that I hope you can see the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

That lie exposes all Democrats because you all keep electing these people that tell you stories. By your own words, you don't care that your whole narrative is fake. You aren't the party of MLK. You're all fakes.

Trump... the most lying president in modern history. But you don't care that Trumps lies are the heart of the Republican party.
            So don't hurt yourself as you fall off your high horse.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trust me. Mitt Romney is the real fake. But I think he's your favorite Republican

Comment

• NO PRESIDENT IN MODERN HISTORY has told more lies than Trump. But we expect you to ignore that while pointing your fingers at others who pale in comparison to Lying Trump. He's the biggest FAKE of all time.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Al Gore invented the internet, Hillary Clinton flew into the Balkans under heavy fire, Bill never had sex with that woman, Biden didn’t plagiarise a Neil Kinnock speech during the ‘88 presidential run.

Politicians lie, cheat, beg and steal.

The question is degree, importance and impact. Most lies are broken promises that can’t be kept due to realpolitik, or misrepresentations of trivial matters. Trump lies all the time, about everything, to a level that would result in criminal charges in almost all other walks of life.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Biden, HRC, Kamala Harris and Obama all lie about Trump lying and saying white supremacists are fine people.

Basically the Democrats lie about all kinds of things to poison people's pea brains and get away with all kinds of corruption.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Trump is running the most corrupt administration in history, and he's distracting his base by constantly accusing the Democrats of all the crimes he's been committing. It's stupid and illogical, but he knows that thanks to myopic, pea-brained followers like you, he can get away with it.

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You live in Pretend World.

• Trump is the most lying president in modern history
                    Are you trying to imply that only Democrats Lie... and that everything Trump says is the truth?
                    We await your answer...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So, what does Dick Cheney think of Trump? Do past (or present) Defense officials trust Trump?
                      (I feel a physical pain portraying Cheney as anything other than the scum he is, but Trump really has changed everything.)

I'm sure this has been covered by American media, but just in case one of you missed it...
                      In a rebuke of U.S. President Donald Trump, all 10 living former secretaries of defence are cautioning against any move to involve the military in pursuing claims of election fraud, arguing that it would take the country into "dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory."
                      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Trump doesn't care about dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory... He only cares about himself. He is desperate to stay in power even though he lost. He has totally lost it, even repeating QAnon talking points and repeating debunked fraud claims. Totally unhinged...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And in the latest news...
                          US intel agencies blame Russia for massive SolarWinds hack

A group of U.S. intelligence agencies on Tuesday formally accused Russia of being linked to the recently discovered hack of IT group SolarWinds that compromised much of the federal government.

The FBI, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) attributed the effort to Russia. The group had set up a cyber unified coordination group in December after the compromise of SolarWinds was revealed.

"This work indicates that an Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) actor, likely Russian in origin, is responsible for most or all of the recently discovered, ongoing cyber compromises of both government and non-governmental networks," the agencies said in a joint statement around their investigation into the cyber incident.

The agencies emphasized that "at this time, we believe this was, and continues to be, an intelligence gathering effort. We are taking all necessary steps to understand the full scope of this campaign and respond accordingly."

Reuters first reported last month that the Commerce and Treasury departments had been hacked as part of the attack on SolarWinds, which counts the majority of federal agencies and U.S. Fortune 500 companies as customers.

Since then, agencies including the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Defense and the Energy Department's National Nuclear Security Administration have confirmed they were affected by the attack, with hackers potentially present in these systems since March.

SolarWinds reported in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission last month that up to 18,000 of its customers had potentially been compromised.

The federal agencies on Tuesday noted that of the 18,000 public and private sector groups that used SolarWinds's Orion software, which the hackers used to infiltrate networks, "fewer than ten U.S. government agencies" had been "compromised by follow-on activity in their systems."

President Trump addressed the hack - among the worst cyber incidents in American history - in a tweet last month in which he questioned whether China was involved. Both the Chinese and Russian governments have denied involvement.

"The Cyber Hack is far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality. I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control," Trump
                          tweeted. "Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!)."

Both Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and former Attorney General William Barr have previously said they believed Russia was behind the cyber espionage incident, while President-elect Joe Biden described the hack as
                          a "grave risk to our national security."
                          And what has Trump done so far on this attack of America... NOTHING, oh, except to try to blame it on China.
                          Russia so totally owns Trump, and Trump allows them to do anything they want.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Meanwhile in the former democracy known as the USA:

Republican majority of the Pennsylvania State Senate just removed
                            @JohnFetterman
                            from the chamber. President Pro Temp Corman is presiding instead. Fetterman refused to recognize a motion that would have prevented a duly elected Democratic senator from being sworn in.
                            Over on this side of the pond we are starting to get worried...
                            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                            And notifying the next of kin
                            Once again...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's theater. Bad, bad theater.
                              Especially since the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has already ruled the votes in that race as valid and final.

• Kidlicious
                              Kidlicious commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The election system is set up for fraud. There's no transparency.

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            And in the latest news...

And what has Trump done so far on this attack of America... NOTHING, oh, except to try to blame it on China.
                            Russia so totally owns Trump, and Trump allows them to do anything they want.
                            It's almost like Ming only cares about Trump.

Comment

Working...
                            X