• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But on the "call" he claimed he won every state
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      For now, just share the joy of seeing 45 reduced to begging people to steal the state of Georgia for him. He tried romancing Raffensperger, lying to him, offering rewards like 'respect', then finally legal threats of criminal charges. Ultimately, he openly asked for the votes he needs (which, ironically, actually validates the Georgia totals), told him to call it a "recalculation," and hung his entire argument on just craven begging, saying: “So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”

This after he has repeatedly trashed both Raffensperger and Kemp -- both lifelong Republicans who actively campaigned for Trump -- on Twitter.

Total desperation. Delicious.
      You should write screen plays for Hollywood or become a fake news journo.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So Kid, you can say all of this after reading the entire transcript?... The alt rights attempt to say, You have to understand the context is simply lame. Just list to it. Trump is unhinged, sprouting nonsense you can find be pushed by QAnon and simply making stuff up... his pleading, his threats... You seem to be the one that ought to sign up as a QAnon reposter.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• He said find (illegal) votes. You're just being a context denier. There is no context there in which he is trying to fix the election. That's totally made up. But this is normal behavior unfortunately for so many these days. Same play, different day.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Georgia votes have been counted THREE times, including once by hand. Results have been the same, every time. The state election board and the courts have supported all 3 counts. The votes were certified and the electors selected. Done.

For Trump to know all this and STILL call Georgia Secy of State office 18 TIMES to hold a ONE HOUR conversation asking for Raffensperger to "find" enough votes to win is, in fact, PLENTY of context to indicate his only possible motivation was to influence extralegal changes to the results.

You, Kidiot, are the one who is being a context denier.

• Raffensperger said that they only released the audio in response to Trump's tweet, which I guess he disagreed with.

Martha MacCallum pressed Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger over whether he approved the release of the call between him and President Donald Trump.

It makes him look worse. He's a total loser. His career is over.

Comment

• EPW
            EPW commented
            Editing a comment
            It's 'sad' that you've adopted the President's lingo. It's like a virus or something.

• The team authorized by the GA Senate Judiciary Committee has confirmed that they have proof that the Dominion Machines read machine filled in ballots.

Comment

• What's up with your latest update from HQ? Your sentences aren't event making grammatical sense any more.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Maybe you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Comment

• I feel an Inigo Montoya quote would be appropriate here.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                  I feel an Inigo Montoya quote would be appropriate here.
                  Are you trying to be a cool grammar nazi?

Comment

• "WATCH: Hidden Camera Reveals Activists ILLEGALLY Registered Thousands At The Same Address In GeorgiaProject Veritas has released new audio from activists who confess to registering thousands of people at one address – their office – in order to illegally cast a vote in Georgia.

The news comes one day before the Georgia Senate election run-off, and just hours after local state authorities attempted to ensure the public that their votes were fairly and equally counted.

Under Georgia law, a person must be “Registered as an elector in the manner prescribed by law,” and “A resident of this state and of the county or municipality in which he or she seeks to vote.”

Registering a number of voters at one address is – by its nature – opening the vote up to people who may not be legal residents of the state, or the county or municipality where they are registered.

Caught on camera, Kimberly Parker of the Central Outreach and Advocacy Center in Atlanta says:
                    “The majority of the people we serve don’t have an address, so we allow them to use our address if they register to vote, and to get Georgia State ID.”

The process appears to be criminal under Georgia law with a penalty of imprisonment for up to 10 years.

Parker goes on to admit: “Although we’re not a shelter, we do allow them to use 201 Washington St.” That’s the organization’s office address.

“I can’t even begin to tell you how many people have that address on their ID.”

The news also flies in the face of attempted cover-ups by Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger and his assistant Gabriel Sterling who during a call with President Trump insisted that they had conducted a perfect election. Sterling did so again during a press conference on Monday after the call with the President was leaked to the Washington Post.

Another employee at the center – Adam Seeley – admits “probably a couple thousand people… had our address registered on their mailing address for their voter registration.”"

Comment

• "

In October, Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris claimed she told her mother that she wanted "fweedom" when she was a child and had just fallen out of her stroller at a civil rights march in Oakland, California, in an interview with ELLE magazine where she appeared on the cover.

Activist Andray Domise pointed out that Harris' story was lifted from a January 1965, Playboy interview with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. about a girl in Birmingham, Alabama."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    "

In October, Vice Presidential candidate Kamala Harris claimed she told her mother that she wanted "fweedom" when she was a child and had just fallen out of her stroller at a civil rights march in Oakland, California, in an interview with ELLE magazine where she appeared on the cover.

Activist Andray Domise pointed out that Harris' story was lifted from a January 1965, Playboy interview with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. about a girl in Birmingham, Alabama."
                    Gee... that must make her a total demon in the eyes of the Right.
                    But aren't you ignoring all the Made Up Stories and Lies that Trump tells?

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee... that must make her a total demon in the eyes of the Right.
                      But aren't you ignoring all the Made Up Stories and Lies that Trump tells?
                      That lie exposes all Democrats because you all keep electing these people that tell you stories. By your own words, you don't care that your whole narrative is fake. You aren't the party of MLK. You're all fakes.

Comment

• I'll take that over a rich kid draft-dodger claiming heel spurs to avoid military service to his country.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                        X