Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

Seemed.

The electoral college, following the rules, has selected Biden.

Only via a coup can Trump be president after January 20 now.

JM
    Not according to the constitution. At any rate, Biden belongs in prison, and should be arrested before he can be inaugurated.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      That would most certainly constitute a coup attempt.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I don't care about your name calling. The government is corrupt. They violated the social contract and Biden can not be legitimate. He belongs either in prison or a long term care facility.
    You haven't even made accusations about Biden, recently.

And I am just stating the facts. You are fundamentally anti-American and anti-the American way of life.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Not according to the constitution.
      According to the constitution the rules were followed. The electoral college should be changed. The President should be elected by popular vote. But the rules were followed.

Constitution-hater.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

No, democracy can not work like that.

First both sides agree on the rules. Check. Then people vote. Check.

Then the loser can try to make the case that the election was not legitimate. Proving legitimacy isn't the job of the winner or the courts.

The loser was not able to make the case. Often times the desire was just to change rules in such a way that the vote would come out there way (which is fundamentally illegitamate) or to make wild accusations to the media while making minor accusations (still not substantiated) that would have no impact in the court of law (which is also fundamentally illegitimate). There is only one party behaving, repeatedly, in a illegitimate way here and that is the losing pro-Trump side. I haven't even included the attempts to change rules during the election which happened before the votes started to be counted.

I think it has become clear that we need to give the states more funds to run elections (to count faster) and to have less time for the election to be contests (like in other modern democracies).

And some of the politicians who are making truly seditious statements and actions now (if you don't count that one court case of Texas versus Pennsylvania, still a minority of Republican politicians) should face legal (not just electoral) consequences.

JM
        Who agreed that they can rig elections and then not let the people audit the voting machines? How agreed that they can violate the rules and just have a judge change the rules? Who agreed to that JM? Not me, and nobody ever did except the corrupt officials who got into power because we have a corrupt system.

When they violate the social contract they aren't legitimate and they have no right to govern. Then the people have the right to set up new government.

Comment

• So you now support a revolution.

That is better than a coup.

At least there is some chance for success.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Frankly KID, nobody gives a rats ass about you and your wacky opinions.
            Your old "Who agreed that they can rig elections and then not let the people audit the voting machines?" is just BS
            Why don't you actually prove they rigged the elections... oh that's right you haven't and neither has Trump's minions after many and many lame attempts.
            Because until you do... BIDEN WAS ELECTED FAIR AND SQUARE. and you Yelling FRAUD a million times doesn't make it a fact. What is a fact is that there has been no proof of ANY massive fraud. A simple fact you keep forgetting as you whine about Fraud.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That's because there was no massive electoral fraud perpetuated by Biden and none in Biden's favor that impacted the election.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

So you now support a revolution.

That is better than a coup.

At least there is some chance for success.

JM
                First of all the people should have been notified that the FBI was holding off on an investigation into Joe Biden’s son. No. Actually the investigation should never have been held off. It should have been done, and Hunter Biden should be in prison right now. It should have happened like that because China is a very serious enemy and they know how China attacks their enemies by capturing their elites. The FBI helped China get Joe Biden elected. They are totally corrupt. So they know that Joe Biden is also guilty and should go to prison. The whole damn system is corrupt.

Like I said, I don't want a revolution, and if you want to call it a coup I don't really care because if Trump is the President on 1/21 I'm sure that's what you will and others will call it. But you know what? I call the Russia probe(spygate) a coup. I call that fake impeachment a coup. I call all the fake news a coup.

So guess what? You have to deal with it, unless you want to fight about it.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Really, you want to compare ethics between Biden's kids and Trump's? Also, you're, like, the only person I know who still believes that, somehow, Hunter Biden's actions, whatever they may be, are in any way indicative of corruption or illegal actions of any kind by Joe Biden. It's just a delusional disconnect. Dude, buy a vowel.

That's because there was no massive electoral fraud perpetuated by Biden and none in Biden's favor that impacted the election.

JM
                This isn't a real argument. A real argument would be grounded in fact, an analysis of the actual fraud and the numbers.

Comment

This isn't a real argument. A real argument would be grounded in fact, an analysis of the actual fraud and the numbers.
                  And you have nothing... The FACT is nothing has been found. You just screaming that there was fraud is NOT A FACT and doesn't make it so.
                  A real argument that there was fraud would be to prove it actually happened. And by the way, Trump has failed at that many many many many many times....
                  Your argument that you have to prove it didn't happen while you can't prove it did is just pure nonsense.
                  Because the local Republican Authorities, The cyber folks, and Trumps judges have all said it didn't happen.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• But the evidence!
                    Originally posted by Highly-Reputable-News-Source
                    ‘Your Honor, I’m Ready To Present,’ Says Giuliani Pulling Rotted Melon, Stray Cat Out Of Old Burlap Sack

WILLIAMSPORT, PA—Informing the judge that he had definitive proof of voter fraud against Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani reportedly announced Thursday in court “Your honor, I’m ready to present” as he pulled a rotted melon and a stray cat out of an old burlap sack. “Give me a second and I’ll show you hard evidence that there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of mail-ballot irregularities, it’s somewhere in here under all these pizzas and teeth,” said the president’s lawyer, rummaging through a large, stained canvas bag, discarding multiple grease-coated catalogs, dozens of half-eaten chicken tenders, and a mason jar containing a murky brown liquid, then holding up what he believed to be damning reports that turned out to be a soaking-wet tarp. “Hang on, your honor. As you’ll soon see, there are all kinds of testimonies and other documents proving definitively that officials knowingly engaged in—no, not this, how did this bath towel get in here? Whose bath towel is this? Objection! Now listen, judge your honor, it’s as clear as the evidence that I’ve written on the back of these cheeseburger wrappers, which if the ketchup writing wasn’t so smeared would clearly evidence fraud to the jury. No matter, though, because I’m smart and I made careful backup ketchup copies of the fraud on some gloves, which are legally admissible in court, as soon as I find them. Just a moment. Now where are my potato peels? Sirs of the jury, I submit here for legal questioning and subsequent arrest and execution whichever culprit took my potato peels. I have probable cause! Those are top-secret pieces of information that have client-attorney permission. Do not look at the potato peels! If the potato peels have been stolen, well that’s witness tampering right there, which means that Trump’s case is automatically won on the grounds of appellate dismissal. That’s all very legal. But first I submit these hockey pucks, and if you ignore the bite marks, it’s unmistakable that they—wait, excuse me, these are the wrong hockey pucks. Objection! The election is a fraud and I have the plastic bags of wet leaves to prove it!” At press time, Giuliani had confidently stated “No further questions, I rest my case” and sat chewing the melon rinds, spitting the seeds onto the prosecution’s table.
                    WILLIAMSPORT, PA—Informing the judge that he had definitive proof of voter fraud against Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani reportedly announced Thursday in court “Your honor, I’m ready to present” as he pulled a rotted melon and a stray cat out of an old burlap sack. “Give me a second and I’ll show you hard evidence that…
                    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• "HEY DEMS: Georgia Green-lights High-Tech Audit Of Absentee Ballots… Are You Nervous?

Written by Wes Walker on December 31, 2020

Become a Clash Insider!

Big Tech is clamping down on conservative media big time. Don’t let Big Tech pre-chew your news. Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we’ll make sure to keep you in the loop.
                      Subscribe
                      Follow Doug on Parler @TheGilesWay.

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer is no ‘ordinary’ tech expert. He invented optical scanning tech that our entire economy now runs on. And he has a way to use that same tech expertise to authenticate the vote.

The key problem with the absentee vote is the chain of custody question. How many of these ballots were mailed out, filled in by hand, returned (by mail), and lawfully cast? And how many were (as some have claimed) ‘unspoiled’ and — for example — never folded?

What the human eye could never have detected, the computer can, easily and quickly.

It can, with a quick and simple scan, examine the crease-and-fold patterns that would distinguish a properly mailed ballot from a dumped one, it can spot the difference between computer-filled circles and hand-completed ballots.

We ran a story about his tech, what seems like forever ago — turns out it was only a couple of weeks ago on December 12th.

Here’s a quick glimpse of what he’s looking at, and how his tech could really get to the bottom of this problem.
                      Pulitzer explained how he could quickly audit their results using his technique of identifying fraudulent paper ballots and said he will do it for free.

Mr. Pulitzer said he has “no regard for the smoke and mirrors of how the machines work.” – IT’S ALL ABOUT THE PAPER BALLOTS.

“I don’t care about the machine. I don’t even care about the code that was written in the machine. What I care about is that physical artifact [ballot] and that physical artifact has material differences district to district that should not be there.” —TheSpectator

The decision by the Senate Judiciary Committee to audit these votes was unanimous"

Comment

• Again... let us know if you actually find something besides more opinions....
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• So they know that Joe Biden is also guilty and should go to prison
                        Oh, so he should go to prison because you think so...
                        If that was the case, Trump would be serving life in prison already.

Thank God that in this country we have courts, and people are innocent until proven guilty, except in Kid's mind, where his opinion is enough to send somebody to jail...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The courts are crooked, just like the FBI. A lot of crooks that you defend while lying about their critics.

Comment

Working...
                          X