Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
    Now that this election is over maybe this thrade can finally fall off the page.

I am bumping this thrade to the top again so AAHZ can see it.

I want attention from AAHZ.

Comment

• When I woke up today I realized I had a very strange dream over night:

The US was ruled for yrs by an ever-lying narcissist who had trouble to find out which side he'd be on between folks and "Jews will not replace us" folks. Finally when folks voted him out he turned up the demagogery until a mob saying "Pelosi is Satan" and "Hang Mike Pence" stormed the Capitol - only because the latter had a fly on his head and the former belonged to folks voting him out.

Unbelievable, isn't it?

Fortunately when I woke up it was all gone
      Blah

Comment

• BeBMan
        BeBMan commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm always sleeping.

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, there's the rub.

• Berzerker
        Berzerker commented
        Editing a comment
        his son-in-law is Jewish and he condemned the neo-Nazis and white supremacists at the time

and the election was stolen, if not with physical interference in the voting process, then:

1) Democrats and the Obama administration lied to a Fisa court to spy on Trump

2) Democrats impeached Trump for asking Ukraine to investigate apparent Biden corruption. Democrats asked Ukraine to help investigate Trump.

3) A predominantly pro-Democrat, anti-Trump media lied for over 4 years to portray Trump as a traitor.

4) Same media not only buried but censored embarrassing stories about the Bidens.

Biden wins a landslide with a record number of votes and the GOP picked up House seats. How does that work? I suppose its possible millions of people voted solely against Trump while still voting for Republicans down ticket.

• Perhaps Kid should move to Ohio ... he will like the faithfulness of the GOP to their cult leader there.
      The GOP in Ohio proposes a new state holiday honoring Donald Trump

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/statu...32935067578370
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Will it be enough for Ohio to switch Blue? Trump won by 8% in 2020 but Brown won by 7% in 2018. Not only that, but Kasich is strongly anti-Trump (2011-2018 Governor) and while Portman and DeWine are not part of the anti-Trump part of the party, they are not members of the pro-Trump wing and have condemned some of Trump's actions/statements, especially recently.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Seems Trump's legal team self-destructed soon enough before the impeachment thing to start...sad thing is there may be enough spineless senators who don't care about arguments anyway as long as their dear leader escapes conviction in the senate...

Former President Donald Trump's five impeachment defense attorneys have left a little more than a week before his trial is set to begin, according to people familiar with the case, amid a disagreement over his legal strategy.

It was a dramatic development in the second impeachment trial for Trump, who has struggled to find lawyers willing to take his case. And now, with legal briefs due next week and a trial set to begin only days later, Trump is clinging to his election fraud charade and suddenly finds himself without legal representation.

(snippledeesnap)
          https://edition.cnn.com/2021/01/30/p...eam/index.html
          Last edited by BeBMan; January 31, 2021, 05:02. Reason: yes
          Blah

Comment

• America really needs to invade itself and install a functioning democracy.

Comment

• Trump still has a chance. COUNT ALL THE VOTES!!
              "

Comment

• Blah

Comment

• Sidney Powell, the Trumpian campaign lawyer who was very busy spreading the conspiracy theory, that Bidens victory over Trump was the result of fraud involving Dominion voting machines, now has admitted (through her lawyers) that this was a lie. As her lawyers said, that no reasonable person would conclude, that Powells statements about the election fraud would be true nstatements of fact.

https://www.vox.com/2021/3/23/223463...-lawsuit-trump

Well, unfortunately around 30-40% of the US population have proven to be no reasonable people
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I don't think they are saying they were lies, but that they were opinions. Further, that it doesn't even matter if they were based on true or false underlying claims, because she was just repeating the claims of others and takes no responsibility for the underlying claims.

But that's my reading.

It's bonkers, but always good to report the correct bonkers or you'll be accused of misrepresenting the facts of the case.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      Sidney Powell, the Trumpian campaign lawyer who was very busy spreading the conspiracy theory, that Bidens victory over Trump was the result of fraud involving Dominion voting machines, now has admitted (through her lawyers) that this was a lie. As her lawyers said, that no reasonable person would conclude, that Powells statements about the election fraud would be true nstatements of fact.

https://www.vox.com/2021/3/23/223463...-lawsuit-trump

Well, unfortunately around 30-40% of the US population have proven to be no reasonable people

Too bad it's not a lie that the leader of the free world is a rapist that is bought off by the CCP, and he has some sort of serious mental problem. And the Democrats elected him.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Even your sad attempt at deflection is just a series of lies.

But hey, at least you're now admitting that Biden was elected. I guess that's progress.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• *fraudulently elected

Comment

• Only a democrat could be proud of electing Joe Biden.

Comment

• So Kid is still believing the BIG LIE... Just proof that Trumps Sheep will believe anything.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X