Comment

• Uncle Sparky
      Uncle Sparky commented
      Editing a comment
      I prefer 5d chess... check and mate.

• Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    I would like to tip that Joe Biden will be the next President
    This is a very audacious bet ...
    after all there is still a whole day left in which QAnon and Trump can put their secret plan into fruitition to prove to the world
    that the Dems, Biden as well as all GOP personnel that was involved in the election in states where Trump lost cheated in the election .. and that actually Trump won with 538:0 EC Vvotes

If the Kid were here, he could confirm this
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
      Ever since Kid left nobody is playing 4d chess anymore
      honestly, I would have banned him if it weren't for the fact that Ming seemed to enjoy yelling at him.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I thought Kid was off the hook cuz he pardoned himself ...
        Blah

Comment

• Anyone wants to change his predictions still?
          Blah

Comment

• Feel like I did when Star Wars came back after so long and then...crap. We lost. Not just myself and Kid having our preferred candidate lose an election, because truthfully that didn't happen. We lost the best pres in ages, one that will sooner or later be recognized as so. Plus, he should have stayed and fought, in fact it was his Constitutional duty. He did not. That sucks. So did all the Star Wars we waited for. Feels the same. Well, we have Joe Biden and may God help us. Guess he pulls the carriers back from Taiwan. When the weather clears that huge force will cross the Straits.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Interesting take on the meaning of "truthfully"...

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              Also a good example of how being a single issue voter leads to bad things.

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
            Its true that sometimes facts are difficult to accept, and every cell cries out like a baby with a full diaper...NOOOoooooooo! Its good at such times to ignore the stanky load of truth, crawl into your favorite safe space with a cutie stuft toy, some crayons, wimper a bit and draw some happy faces while humming 'We Are the Whirled'. Completely normal, think nothing of it. The rest of us will take care of things. Life will go on.

Comment

Feel like I did when Star Wars came back after so long and then...crap. We lost. Not just myself and Kid having our preferred candidate lose an election, because truthfully that didn't happen.
              Your continued denial is kind of sad... Maybe someday you will open your eyes and see that there is no proof of that wild ass claim, and that Trump was trying to stage a coup.

We lost the best pres in ages, one that will sooner or later be recognized as so.
              Went out with the worst approval rating of any President, and was the ONLY president in modern history to never crack a 50% approval rating... Already being labeled the worst president ever... Lost the popular vote twice, failed to get reelected, lost the house, and lost the senate... Great Job...

Plus, he should have stayed and fought, in fact it was his Constitutional duty. He did not. That sucks.
              I don't remember reading anywhere in the constitution that it was the President's duty to attempt a coup to stay in office.
              Instead, he rallied his brain dead followers to storm the Capital in protest, trying to stop the government from performing their constitutionally appointed duty.

So did all the Star Wars we waited for. Feels the same. Well, we have Joe Biden and may God help us.
              Kind of like Star Wars... because in the end, the bad guy loses.

Guess he pulls the carriers back from Taiwan. When the weather clears that huge force will cross the Straits.
              We shall see if this prediction comes as true as your prediction that Trump would remain in office.

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Less than three hour left. The orange cockroach flees the capitol, Secret Service in tow.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Feel like I did when Star Wars came back after so long and then...crap. We lost. Not just myself and Kid having our preferred candidate lose an election, because truthfully that didn't happen. We lost the best pres in ages, one that will sooner or later be recognized as so. Plus, he should have stayed and fought, in fact it was his Constitutional duty. He did not. That sucks. So did all the Star Wars we waited for. Feels the same. Well, we have Joe Biden and may God help us. Guess he pulls the carriers back from Taiwan. When the weather clears that huge force will cross the Straits.
                  Star Wars sucks forever bro.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The Mandalorian is pretty cool SW.
                    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post

honestly, I would have banned him if it weren't for the fact that Ming seemed to enjoy yelling at him.
                      You're so brave.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• After 4 years of waiting, the USA have a real PotUS again
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• He came to us from Mar-a-Lago. Never failed in his golfing duty. Maintained his lies best he could. He talked of greatness much, incited small minds fiercely. We shall never see his like again. And now his watch is ended.
                          Blah

Comment

Feel like I did when Star Wars came back after so long and then...crap. We lost. Not just myself and Kid having our preferred candidate lose an election, because truthfully that didn't happen. We lost the best pres in ages, one that will sooner or later be recognized as so. Plus, he should have stayed and fought, in fact it was his Constitutional duty. He did not. That sucks. So did all the Star Wars we waited for. Feels the same. Well, we have Joe Biden and may God help us. Guess he pulls the carriers back from Taiwan. When the weather clears that huge force will cross the Straits.
                            Not sure if this is supposed to be a POE troll or not.

Either way......
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                            X