No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there is no excuse for continuing to make baseless claims about massive fraud when you don't have any proof.
    The track record speaks for itself... And then we have the MASTER WHINER OF ALL TIMES, calling for people to get thrown out of office because they don't support his fantasy world, and ignoring the actual job of being president as he pouts.
    That there is no excuse for.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

How is that democracy?
        Democracy follows rules. The rules say that Biden has won. If there are no rules, there is no Democracy.

There are ways to correct for a bad outcome. They are Impeachment and Voting. There should also be the possibility of criminal proceedings, but that is currently not held as a possible solution (mostly by Republicans).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Democracy isn't losing and then claiming you won.
          Democracy isn't claiming massive voter fraud even before the election that is not based on any facts
          Democracy isn't calling for all your political opponents to be arrested or thrown out of office
          Democracy isn't trying every stunt possible to overturn an election where no evidence of massive voter fraud has been found
          Democracy isn't trying to disenfranchise millions of voters simply because they didn't vote for you
          Democracy isn't one state trying to tell other states how to run their elections
          Democracy isn't the lawmakers trying to ignore the verified votes of their people because they didn't like the results
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

Democracy follows rules. The rules say that Biden has won. If there are no rules, there is no Democracy.

There are ways to correct for a bad outcome. They are Impeachment and Voting. There should also be the possibility of criminal proceedings, but that is currently not held as a possible solution (mostly by Republicans).

JM
            Do you realize that you just justified Jim Crow?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The courts, who are the arbitrators of the rules and have mostly been selected by Republicans (Despite Republicans losing electorally) and so have a Republican lean, have not found evidence of massive electoral fraud. What evidence that has been found is of a few isolated incidents of predominantly Republican voter fraud.

Even worse, team Trump generally doesn't even make the accusations of massive electoral fraud in the courtroom, where there are consequences for lying. Instead team Trump makes such accusations to the media and to their supporters. This is wrong and should be illegal.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Do you realize that you just justified Jim Crow?
                Bad laws should be changed and were changed. Election results were not thrown out with Presidents ruling by fiat as dictatorial kings.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Pretty incredible that JM actually believes that if we find that the election was stolen that Biden will be impeached by a D House and removed by possibly a D Senate, and the Harris can just be President. He thinks that's acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

Bad laws should be changed and were changed. Election results were not thrown out with Presidents ruling by fiat as dictatorial kings.

JM
                    But the system is corrupt. The machines are designed for fraud. The system is corrupt. Jim Crow ended because of civil disobedience.

Comment

• Kidlicious
                      Kidlicious commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And yes I repeated myself but I don't want to edit.

• And Kid keeps yapping away when there has been no proof of the wild claims of massive fraud.
                    Please provide it to us when you find some...
                    Because until then, Biden IS THE LEGALLY NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE USA and TRUMP LOST
                    All your wild BS and other nonsense is just that.

So prove it... And good luck with that since Trump has failed at every turn.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I agree laws need to be changed.

There was actually an attempt to massively impact the election that succeeded. It was done by postmaster general DeJoy and involved the hobbling of the postal service so as to cause mail in ballots to not be counted. The postal service is one of the services that Americans (particularly rural ones) rely on. It was initiated by President Trump.

Dejoy and probably Trump should go to jail for it, and protections need to be put in place so it never happens again.

I remember reading estimates that around 150k ballots were impacted? That were not counted but would have been with a postal service which had not had it's ability to process letters smashed (by an executive who is invested in a competitor). The machines were smashed, there was no financial incentive to the postal service as originally presented.

That surely impacted the vote. And while mail in ballots were predominantly Democratic, some were surely Republican. However, the ballots were spread out and so even if all Republican would be unlikely to flip one state let alone three.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

But the system is corrupt. The machines are designed for fraud. The system is corrupt. Jim Crow ended because of civil disobedience.
                        Jim Crow ended because people voted and power changed according to the rules.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• The only time that rules were not followed is when certain states decided that they would secede instead of bowing to the change of the majority.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Pretty incredible that JM actually believes that if we find that the election was stolen that Biden will be impeached by a D House and removed by possibly a D Senate, and the Harris can just be President. He thinks that's acceptable.
                            Then people will vote out the D House and vote to impeach in 2022.

It is far more acceptable then Ciivl War (or Dictatorship). The two 'alternatives' presented by you and Lancer.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

The machines are designed for fraud. The system is corrupt.
                              Notice we heard none of that when Trump won... but when he losses... all of a sudden the system is corrupt.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X