No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another witness has testified that Team Trump has hacked into one of the Dominion machines and they have control of that machine.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Back in the day didn't we close threads when they reached 1000 posts?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Senator Hawley has stepped up to be the first senator to give unequivocal support for objecting to the electoral count.
        The first of the lap dogs steps up to kiss Trumps ass. The good news is that the worst that is going to happen is just a delay in the process. It won't change anything.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Back in the day didn't we close threads when they reached 1000 posts?
          That was when the forum software would go screwy, i don't think the software has that problem anymore. It no longer needs a reason to go screwy.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Witness at GA hearing: When you turn the machines on it says, "Would you like to connect to the Internet?"

Another witness has testified that Team Trump has hacked into one of the Dominion machines and they have control of that machine.
            Gee... more of Trump's supposed witnesses... are these the expert kind or not expert kind. And I wonder if they will recant or change their tunes or be proven as liars like many of his past witnesses have the light of an actual court shines on them.

And IF even of those things DID ACTUALLY happen, neither is proof that massive voter fraud took place.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee... more of Trump's supposed witnesses... are these the expert kind or not expert kind. And I wonder if they will recant or change their tunes or be proven as liars like many of his past witnesses have the light of an actual court shines on them.

And IF even of those things DID ACTUALLY happen, neither is proof that massive voter fraud took place.
              No witnesses have been proven to be liars Ming.

Comment

• Those never made it into court...
                And most others were laughed out...

Again, let us know when Trump ACTUALLY PROVES MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD, and not just making crap up... like since he won a survey it PROVES MASSIVE FRAUD
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• The only people that have been proven to be liars are Dominion. They lied about a whistleblower, calling her a cleaning woman. She had an audio tape proving they lied and they are getting their asses sued hard.

Comment

Have human beings invented the wheel yet? Careful Ming. A judge hasn't said that there's any evidence for that yet.
                    Judges have actually. There are a **** tonne of patent law cases.

But, carry on, as it’s a silly point anyway.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• What's silly is is not knowing what evidence is until you get a judge to tell you.

Comment

• Seems to be what trump lawyers are doing.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The only people that have been proven to be liars are Dominion. They lied about a whistleblower, calling her a cleaning woman. She had an audio tape proving they lied and they are getting their asses sued hard.
                          Gee, last time I checked, most of the lawsuits were for the liars who spread untruths about them... especially media outlets.
                          And there is also a dominion employee suing Trump's Campaign...

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• They have no evidence. All those people have to do is show that they weren't lying.

Comment

They have no evidence. All those people have to do is show that they weren't lying.

They have evidence... it's called what was on websites and video...

And it's funny... They sue, and they are going to lose according to Kid.
                              But when Trump sues, and he loses, Trump is still right.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

They have evidence... it's called what was on websites and video...

And it's funny... They sue, and they are going to lose according to Kid.
                                But when Trump sues, and he loses, Trump is still right.
                                They have no evidence that Coomer wasn't on that call. They are challenging people to prove that they aren't lying.

Comment

Working...
                                X