Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Uhhh... she has PROVEN NOTHING. When she actually does, let us know.
    Again, you haven't read her case. You're just saying things because they sound good to you.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Has she proven ANYTHING YET?
      Until she does..... she has nothing.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's for each person to look at for themselves and make their own decision. Everyone that isn't corrupt will do so.

Comment

• She has had "witnesses, documents, evidence and affidavits" before... and you have fallen for it every time. She has proven NOTHING.
          Until she does...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You fall for the "safe and secure election" con. Even Democrats said that foreign governments can hack the machines before the election

Comment

• Can they... maybe.. Did they... PROVE IT
              So far, all the lame attempts have failed.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Lots of people have hacked the machines. You're just saying things because you think it sounds good.

Comment

• The Russians hacked the entire US government dude. Anything can be hacked.

Comment

• Nobody has proven that there was massive fraud... NOBODY. NOTHING. NO PROOF SO FAR
                    But keep saying what you need to sleep at night.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's proven by the fact that Dominion is keeping us from auditing the machines. It's that simple to prove.

Comment

• You have to prove that there was massive fraud, and NOBODY HAS YET.
                        And Trumps minions have looked stupid in their lame attempts.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• 1) The machines are easily hacked.
                          2) Evidence has been gibeen so at a minimum there is reasonable suspicion of fraud.
                          3) The machines must be audited. There is no fuxking excuse not to allow a full audit. Anyone acting like that is guilty af.

So stick you demands for proof. Put up the damn machines and stop demanding proof.

Comment

• Let us know when you prove anything... So far, you have stuck out on every attempt.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• At this point it appears Trump is doing two things.

1) Having tempertantrums because he lost.

2) Is hoping to run in 2024 so he wants to burn the place to the ground and do as much damage to the economy that he can so as to make his chances in 2024 better. I doubt that will wok.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                                At this point it appears Trump is doing two things.

1) Having tempertantrums because he lost.

2) Is hoping to run in 2024 so he wants to burn the place to the ground and do as much damage to the economy that he can so as to make his chances in 2024 better. I doubt that will wok.
                                When someone attacks the Swamp you think that's a tantrum? I don't get that. He went there to do exactly what he's been doing, and there's no going back.

Comment

Working...
                                X