No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull. Research and statistics doesn't usually prove things beyond a reasonable doubt as is the standard in criminal court. It still has great value for decision making. Denying that is equivalent to being QAnon.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• QAnon has been called again
      Nice try.
      Yes, good and properly done research can be an excellent decision making tool
      But from the stuff that was posted, this research doesn't.

And I see you are still not going to answer the question on why you don't support their investigation that found no fraud?
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You're a research denier. Your opinion is based on nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          You're a research denier. Your opinion is based on nothing.

Gee... if being against bad research is being a denier, that's just your opinion. Based on nothing...
          But feel free to continue believing everything you see on youtube...

And you still haven't answered the question, but I can understand why... because you have nothing.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'm going to go with the research. You do you.

Comment

I'm going to go with the research. You do you.
              You are welcome to your opinion...
              All of the previous "research" that you and Trump's minions have been pushing about voter fraud has gone nowhere and hasn't proven anything. So I expect this "research" will end up the same way...

Please let us know when somebody actually proves massive voter fraud... because so far, Trump and his minions have proven nothings.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Your opinion isn't based on anything but Orange Man Bad.

Comment

Your opinion isn't based on anything but Orange Man Bad.

Orange Man Bad has been called... Kid losing again.
                  All the courts seem to agree with my opinion of all the previous research that didn't prove anything.
                  However your opinion on the previous research has been laughed out of court.

I'll let others here make up their own mind.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And Trump continues to prove he has totally lost it...

Trump Cites Recent ‘Most Admired Man’ Honor as Evidence of a ‘RIGGED’ Election

President Donald Trump introduced new and completely unreasonable evidence that he lost the 2020 general election because it was “RIGGED!” The Commander in Chief appears to believe that his recent honor of being voted “Most Admired Man,” outpacing former President Barack Obama and President-elect Joe Biden, means that the incoming president got “millions of Fake Votes.” Or something.
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Highly_Reputable_News_Site
                      Mitch McConnell Inflates Throat Pouch In Show Of Dominance Over Fellow Congressional Males

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Orange Man Bad has been called... Kid losing again.
                        All the courts seem to agree with my opinion of all the previous research that didn't prove anything.
                        However your opinion on the previous research has been laughed out of court.

I'll let others here make up their own mind.
                        There's a lot of people that believe that Orange Man Bad instead of research and statistics so you can be proud of yourself.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          8 weeks. They've had 8 weeks to come up with ANY actual evidence of ANY actual fraud, and... NOTHING.
                          Unless you count the Pennsylvania Trump fans voting for their dead mothers.

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Open your eyes before speaking

• And has that Orange Man proved anything yet about his claims of massive voter fraud... his track record speaks for itself.
                        And his latest "evidence" that there must of been massive voter fraud because he won some beauty contest is totally laughable and just like all of his other supposed evidence.

Only Trumpettes are still drinking his kool-aid...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          And has that Orange Man proved anything yet about his claims of massive voter fraud
                          Have human beings invented the wheel yet? Careful Ming. A judge hasn't said that there's any evidence for that yet.

Comment

• Senator Hawley has stepped up to be the first senator to give unequivocal support for objecting to the electoral count.

Comment

• Witness at GA hearing: When you turn the machines on it says, "Would you like to connect to the Internet?"

Comment

Working...
                              X