No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The title of this thread is "Who do you tip to win the US presidential election". Since all doubt about who the winner is has been dismissed with today's supreme court ruling, isn't it time to close this thread?
    "

Comment

• I want to read moar Lancer-Poasts™
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post

Don't think I'd buy that Pensy 'news' yet.
        You are correct sir. Good call.

According to the President's attorney, Jenna Ellis, the case was not dismissed. Emergency relief was denied. Not the same thing.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• So the election goes forward.

There is no way to overturn an election result that has been applied. Anything that does not change the electoral vote for 14th doesn't impact the election. The supreme court can say that something is correct or incorrect, but that won't change who is president if they have already become president. It can just provide an argument for an impeachment and removal. And it can create penalties (but not change outcomes) or, most likely, change behaviors going forward.

JM
          (And many of the Justices, including sympathetic Alito, have signaled that there is nothing they can do after today to change what will happen on the 14th.)
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
            The title of this thread is "Who do you tip to win the US presidential election". Since all doubt about who the winner is has been dismissed with today's supreme court ruling, isn't it time to close this thread?
            Some people are still in denial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
              So the election goes forward.

There is no way to overturn an election result that has been applied. Anything that does not change the electoral vote for 14th doesn't impact the election. The supreme court can say that something is correct or incorrect, but that won't change who is president if they have already become president. It can just provide an argument for an impeachment and removal. And it can create penalties (but not change outcomes) or, most likely, change behaviors going forward.

JM
              (And many of the Justices, including sympathetic Alito, have signaled that there is nothing they can do after today to change what will happen on the 14th.)
              No. The election is in dispute. This has to be worked out within the system. You are just going with what people tell you. But it is a disputed election. Biden has not been elected.

Comment

• EPW
                EPW commented
                Editing a comment
                Repeating that last sentence over and over again won't make it any more true.
                Last edited by EPW; December 8, 2020, 20:19.

• Biden Won and Trump Lost
              Now, if the court wants to step in and decide the American People don't matter, that's on them...
              But Biden is the president elect until then. No matter how many times you say he isn't.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He's not elected. Therefore he is not the president elect. He hasn't won until he wins. These are all facts that are yummy to your tummy.

Comment

• EPW
                  EPW commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There he goes again.

• Kidlicious
                  Kidlicious commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're a foreigner so you don't know how the electoral system works here, but that's no excuse for making an ass out of yourself

• EPW
                  EPW commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not a "foreigner".

• Does this Supreme Court ruling mean Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett are part of the liberal conspiracy now too?
                "

Comment

• Pensy was small potatoes, might mean they couldn't be arsed to bother. Now the Texas case is for a l l the marbles.
                  Long time member @ Apolyton
                  Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by ZEE View Post
                    I want to read moar Lancer-Poasts™
                    Of course you do, everyone does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Biden Won and Trump Lost
                      Now, if the court wants to step in and decide the American People don't matter, that's on them...
                      But Biden is the president elect until then. No matter how many times you say he isn't.
                      Reminds me of vinyl records. Get a scratch at they skip, and kept repeating the same thing. Like Ming here come to think of it.

Comment

• Gee.. I know the truth hurts, but maybe you should give it at try
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          Gee.. I know the truth hurts, but maybe you should give it at try
                          Do you know what the electoral college is?

Comment

• It is a body setup by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution to decide the election of the President

And which elected Joe Biden as our 2021 President !
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                            X