Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
    Well Kid, at least these folks are getting an inkling. The slightest glimmer of light of the new dawn is upsetting their commie media inspired fantasy. Good for them. Gotta love Texas. Wonder if this is what Trump was talking about changing "over the next couple of days". I didn't see the Texas thing coming, I expected something else.
    The media inspired fantasy is a coup. It has been ever since they decided that they no longer needed any credibility.

I don't know if Trump knew Texas would file or not but I think there is more evidence that will be presented in due time.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The time for presenting evidence was before today. Preferably a couple of weeks before today. After today, practically nothing can be done. If the Trump team really has evidence that they are not sharing, then they are incompetent as well as unethical.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• My understanding is that if they had seen evidence, Arizona and Georgia (And possibly Pennsylvania) would have acted. Georgia at least said that they needed evidence in order to call a special session. It is too late now.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The media inspired fantasy is a coup. It has been ever since they decided that they no longer needed any credibility.

I don't know if Trump knew Texas would file or not but I think there is more evidence that will be presented in due time.
          Yes well, who inspired the media inspired fantasy? These folks maqy be why Trump put the US special forces under his personal control. This was an attempted coup, as you suggest. That's illegal. Under the 2018 election law created by Trump, the assets of those involved in election fraud may be seized,and that's treason, might not go well for them. Wonder if their yachts are all heading for Havana as they wait for SCOTUS to rule. First they tried to impeach Trump with the Russia thing, now its his turn to strike. ...and China, China is well and truly fooked.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            The time for presenting evidence was before today. Preferably a couple of weeks before today. After today, practically nothing can be done. If the Trump team really has evidence that they are not sharing, then they are incompetent as well as unethical.

JM
            The Democrats and corrupt Republicans are drawing it out, putting up road blocks. The media is gaslighting the citizenry. Trump could be holding evidence so they can persecute more criminals and for worse crimes. It's a pretty typical way to persecute criminals.

Comment

• When you set rat traps, you don't tell the rats.

Comment

My understanding is that if they had seen evidence, Arizona and Georgia (And possibly Pennsylvania) would have acted. Georgia at least said that they needed evidence in order to call a special session. It is too late now.

JM
              It's never too late to persecute criminals. As far as the election goes, Biden isn't elected until he's elected. And he isn't elected

Comment

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                *prosecute (can't edit)

• Biden can go back to his basement and think of what might have been for the rest of his days. Harris goes back to the Senate. At least she was smart enough not to vacate her seat. Likely get voted out for her part in this, or worse. Eventually many of these lefties will get that they've been played, and they won't be happy about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                When you set rat traps, you don't tell the rats.
                Trump said over and over that they were going to commit election fraud. Was that just political? I don't think so. I think he really believed they would, because they are crooks. So it's reasonable to think maybe he has some plan.

Comment

• In democracies, elections are acted upon since they represent the will of the people.

While misbehavior can still be prosecuted after the fact, the election still must be acted upon. The possibility of overturning it has practically gone away. Proof that Biden was involved in some elaborate massive illegal effort to suborn the election and get a result contrary to the will of the people would be, in a few days, handled by impeachment and removal (a la Nixon).

It will soon (and may already be the case) be that it is no longer be possible to overturn the election, rather only a coup would be possible. Why do you cheer a coup?

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• To aid your comprehension:

If Mueller had found smoking gun evidence that Trump had sat down with Russian spies and planned and succeeded in a change of the votes in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin... the election would not have been overturned. Hillary would not have become president. Rather, Trump would have been impeached and (hopefully, but not necessarily) removed. If Trump had been removed from office, either in 2018 or in 2020, Pence would have become president, not Clinton.

Conceivably, Trump could have been (and Biden could be in 2021) tried for the crimes involved during the campaign (once more, I am not maintaining that Trump should have tried for crimes committed during the campaign and I do not think that Biden did any crimes... I have not even heard rumors that the crazy right is accusing him) and sentenced to house arrest for the remainder of his time in office.

The election can be only overturned before the results are applied. After, there are other procedures. The only way that Trump will be president on January 21, 2020, is if he carries out a coup.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

In democracies, elections are acted upon since they represent the will of the people.

While misbehavior can still be prosecuted after the fact, the election still must be acted upon. The possibility of overturning it has practically gone away. Proof that Biden was involved in some elaborate massive illegal effort to suborn the election and get a result contrary to the will of the people would be, in a few days, handled by impeachment and removal (a la Nixon).

It will soon (and may already be the case) be that it is no longer be possible to overturn the election, rather only a coup would be possible. Why do you cheer a coup?

JM
                      As far as I'm concerned Biden is not legitimate unless he won without fraud. The main reason is that we don't know who is behind the fraud. In this crazy world it very well could be China or some other enemy. So I'm not really worried about Biden per se. I'm worried about those evil people that want him elected, even Wall Street.

And I don't consider it a coup, but if he's corrupted by China then a coup is what we need.

Comment

To aid your comprehension:

If Mueller had found smoking gun evidence that Trump had sat down with Russian spies and planned and succeeded in a change of the votes in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin... the election would not have been overturned. Hillary would not have become president. Rather, Trump would have been impeached and (hopefully, but not necessarily) removed. If Trump had been removed from office, either in 2018 or in 2020, Pence would have become president, not Clinton.

Conceivably, Trump could have been (and Biden could be in 2021) tried for the crimes involved during the campaign (once more, I am not maintaining that Trump should have tried for crimes committed during the campaign and I do not think that Biden did any crimes... I have not even heard rumors that the crazy right is accusing him) and sentenced to house arrest for the remainder of his time in office.

The election can be only overturned before the results are applied. After, there are other procedures. The only way that Trump will be president on January 21, 2020, is if he carries out a coup.

JM
                        I just don't think that Biden would be impeached by the House because they just lie for him, and the media helps them. They are brainwashing people.

Comment

• The will of the people, minus the fraud, is that Trump won. Elections will be different from now on, until the next crisis in a hundred years, who knows. No more voting machines. Melt them down to make a statue to the man who saved America from becoming a banana republic. A huge effin statue with an epic foundation that cannot be pulled down.

Comment

• But now do you understand what I said when I said that if they had evidence, they needed to already use it?

The election has been validated in the States. It has passed the point where the state politicians who can modify it can act, in a few days it will be acted on. That action will then be validated in January, and can only be invalidated by a vote to invalidate by both the House and the Senate (which I expect would be more difficult then a vote to impeach and remove Biden after January 20th). That validation results in Biden assuming the presidency on January 20.

So the election is practically impossible to overturn. If you are talking a coup, that is sedition. If you aren't talking a coup, you should accept Biden's legitimacy or seek investigations with the end goal of impeachment and removal.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                            X