No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently some Republican politicians are acting against our country out of fear
    The rookie GOP congressman describes Capitol Hill chaos, says that some Republicans who knew better voted against election certification out of physical fear, and explains how serving in Iraq and Afghanistan made him want to "end the endless wars."

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent interview with Republican rep and Iraq/Afghanistan veteran Peter Meijer (MI).

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
    And who put it there in the first place.. oh that's right, THE EVIL PEOPLE.
    And evil hypocrites refuse to take them down.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      It looks like Parler is shutting down. A lot of corporate America realized they aren't interested in a right-wing revolution (just like they aren't interested in a left-wing revolution).

JM
      Parler doesn't allow posters to advocate for violence. You just repeated lies for Corporate America, but it's not the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Parler doesn't allow posters to advocate for violence. You just repeated lies for Corporate America, but it's not the first time.
        It's weird how all this violence happened without anyone advocating it

Comment

• It's weird how you're really just a fan boy for elites.

It wasn't a revolution. Don't be a stupid.

Comment

It's weird how you're really just a fan boy for elites.

It wasn't a revolution. Don't be a stupid.
            Yeah... anything named "Stop The Steal" has NOTHING TO DO with overturning a legal election...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Yeah... anything named "Stop The Steal" has NOTHING TO DO with overturning a legal election...
              I do not think stop the steal is overturning a legal election.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                You are wrong. Provably wrong. Wrong in court. Wrong with wings. Wrong with a cherry on top.

The election was legal. It was verified. It was upheld in dozens of courtrooms against a vast array lawsuits. It was allowed to play out, just like you wanted. And the result is right back where we started: Joe Biden won the election in a landslide.

• Please let us know when you EVER come up with ANY proof that supports the LIE and CONSPIRACY theory that Trump is pushing to incite his cult followers...
              Only his sheep actually still believe it... but then again, Trump does poll best against the least educated Americans...
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• That's not going to be easy since you deny all evidence.

Comment

• Excellent Venn diagram on the topic -

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• And what actual and real evidence are you talking about... oh that's right, Trump doesn't have any.
                    Only Trumps cult members believe that there is actual evidence.
                    His minion even tried to fake evidence to leverage Georgia officials into committing a crime... because he has nothing real.

Still waiting for evidence...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• And Belichick flips Trump the bird...

Bill Belichick turns down Presidential Medal of Freedom honor from Trump

Bill Belichick will not be accepting the Presidential Medal of Freedom honor from President Donald Trump.
                      Belichick was
                      scheduled to receive the honor from Trump on Thursday in Washington D.C. The medals were established by John F. Kennedy in 1962 and are given to individuals to recognize them for “an especially meritorious contribution to the security or national interests of the United States, world peace, cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.”
                      However, the New England Patriots head coach announced in a statement that he would not be accepting the medal.

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Media sez Trump and Pence were speaking monday for the first time after the mob stormed the Capitol. It's unclear if Donnie still thinks hanging his VP is a good thing or if Pence would pardon him/anyone for the effort if he was in the pos. to do so.
                        Blah

Comment

• The greatest president in history is about to speak in Alamo, TX.

Comment

The greatest president in history is about to speak in Alamo, TX.
                            Obama is in Alamo, TX?
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He's talking about Trump. Giuliani booked the Alamo Car Rental kiosk at the Houston Airport for the speech.
                          Working...
                          X