X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Obama is in Alamo, TX?
    Only for Antifa.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Yeah... instead of doing his job, he's just holding another rally where he can continue to sprout his Big Lie, puff himself up and listen to the cheers since he can no longer lie his ass off on social media....
      Already he is being considered as the worst president in modern history.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
        Yeah... instead of doing his job, he's just holding another rally where he can continue to sprout his Big Lie, puff himself up and listen to the cheers since he can no longer lie his ass off on social media....
        Already he is being considered as the worst president in modern history.
        All of those people support Joe Biden.

Comment

• Trump got impeached... Lost the election as an incumbent... managed to lose both the House and the Senate...
          Let Covid run wild in America while overseeing the needless deaths of far too many Americans... and may even be impeached a second time... With a track record like that, History will not be kind to Trump
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I think we just know how corrupt the government is now. Except you. You will be complaining about Trump 10 years from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              I think we just know how corrupt the government is now. Except you. You will be complaining about Trump 10 years from now.
              Yep... the Trump government is one of the most corrupt governments we have had. That we can agree on.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yep... the Trump government is one of the most corrupt governments we have had. That we can agree on.
              That must be why they used the government to spy on him. Man, you are so screw up its not even funny.

Comment

• So you claim the government is corrupt... but Trump is the one running the Government... But it's the Dems who are currupt...
                And you think I'm the one screwed up...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

So you claim the government is corrupt... but Trump is the one running the Government... But it's the Dems who are currupt...
                  And you think I'm the one screwed up...
                  Especially considering the fact that prior to 2018 the GOP still held both houses of the government and that Trump appointees were running every major agency
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Spygate is the biggest scandal ever, by a huge margin. We don't even know everything because the government is still keeping secrets. But we know how corrupt they are.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your theories make ZERO sense, dude.

2016 - Kid says not rigged: Obama in office. Trump barely wins electoral college while losing popular vote by 3 million.
                      2020 - Kid says totally rigged: Trump in office. Trump loses big, with electoral college landslide for Biden, Trump losing popular vote by 8 million

So in your current fantasy world, we just had an election - which somehow got rigged while the all-powerful Trump was in office, yet somehow the rigging did NOT happen during the 2016 election, while Obama was in charge. Exactly how do explain that?

Is Trump so incompetent that he lets elections get stolen out from under him? Because that's what your beliefs would indicate.
                      Or is it that you and your ilk are just so gullible that you literally believe any line of bullsh1t, no matter how illogical and transparently self-serving it is?

Spygate is the biggest scandal ever, by a huge margin. We don't even know everything because the government is still keeping secrets. But we know how corrupt they are.

Trump trying to steal an election is by far a bigger scandal... but keep drinking your kool-aid
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Trump trying to steal an election is by far a bigger scandal... but keep drinking your kool-aid

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• So Kid, are you heading to the state Capital next week, or are you just a keyboard warrior?
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• No comment on the internets. FBI is watching me.

Comment

Working...
                            X