No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well... Twitter sure shot themselves in the ass for the Perma Ban on Trump.

Twitter stock fell as much as 12% on Monday after the social-media company permanently suspended President Donald Trump's account on Friday evening. The share-price decline wiped $5 billion from Twitter's market capitalization.
    Twitter stock likely fell because investors are worried the Trump ban will erode interest in the platform and lead to boycotts among those who see the decision as politically motivated and a way to silence a major conservative voice.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And that's only the beginning.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I agree... I said up front it was a bad move on their part.
        Whether you agree with Trump or not (which you do and I don't) they are a large and out spoken bunch. Denying them certain social platforms is just plain bad business.
        Now, if they want to take down posts that incite violence, and are total lies, good for them. But to perma ban somebody.
        That's fine if you are a small private site with no interest in revenue... . But for a business. Pretty Dumb
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's not just dumb. It's evil.

Comment

• Stuff bad!
            Blah

Comment

• Parler is destroyed. Gab will probably be next.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Parler just needs server space. If there are so many of of you, they should be back online after a quick round of fundraising.

• Kidlicious
                Kidlicious commented
                Editing a comment
                They don't just need server space. They are being destroyed by Big Tech. You are delusional.

• Proteus_MST
                Proteus_MST commented
                Editing a comment
                Then make Trump pay for everything Parler needs.
                If Trump actually is the successful business man that you Trumpists always claim, he is
                (and which, for many of you was a reason voting for him (claiming it would make him "less corrupt" than "real politicians"))
                he absolutely should have no problems setting up enough server space for Parler and also hire IT people for all administration and other technical stuff

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              It's not just dumb. It's evil.
              Evil is using social media to promote violence and lies... you know, like what Trump does
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Evil is using social media to promote violence and lies... you know, like what Trump does
                No. That's what Twitter does ... too.

Comment

• Twitter doesn't provide the content... users do.
                  And they have the right to not allow posts that promote violence or a bald face lies.
                  The people using social media to promote their evil agendas are the ones to blame.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Twitter doesn't provide the content... users do.
                    And they have the right to not allow posts that promote violence or a bald face lies.
                    The people using social media to promote their evil agendas are the ones to blame.
                    They allow users to incite violence, deny genocide and engage 8n all kinds of crap Ming. Stop denying it.

Comment

• They try their best to moderate the tons of content on their site. They aren't perfect.
                      But then again, it's the people posting the crap that are the problem. They are the truly evil ones.
                      Because none of it would be there without them posting it.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Well, they’re making amends by banning Twittler now.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

They try their best to moderate the tons of content on their site. They aren't perfect.
                          But then again, it's the people posting the crap that are the problem. They are the truly evil ones.
                          Because none of it would be there without them posting it.
                          Wrong. They leave the posts up.

Comment

• And who put it there in the first place.. oh that's right, THE EVIL PEOPLE.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It looks like Parler is shutting down. A lot of corporate America realized they aren't interested in a right-wing revolution (just like they aren't interested in a left-wing revolution).

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X