Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the IRS.

Thought you should know.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• To be fair, the FBI could actually be watching him.
      "

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
        Uncle Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder when Trump will figure out that his Secret Service detail will be following him, and keeping track of all of his activities 24/7 for the rest of his life? They will be nicely positioned to take him into custody when needed.

• I'm watching the FBI instead!
      Blah

Comment

• Pelosi looks bat **** insane wearing black. Wait. I shouldn't say "looks."
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Did Trump just pull a No True Scotsman canard?
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Pelosi looks bat **** insane wearing black. Wait. I shouldn't say "looks."
            gee... the most important thing on Kid's mind is how somebody looks or what they wear. I notice he never comments on what clothes a male wears... or calls men little or small or nasty or whatever... just women. I wonder why?
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

gee... the most important thing on Kid's mind is how somebody looks or what they wear. I notice he never comments on what clothes a male wears... or calls men little or small or nasty or whatever... just women. I wonder why?
              All the Democrats in Congress are insane. Pelosi isn’t the worst probably. It's probably AOC. She is posting the craziest crap on social media now. It's even crazier than her previous crap. You support absolute lunatics, and I'm not being hyperbolic.

Comment

• I notice you again call out women and basically claim they are insane...
                And you always seem to forget I'm a moderate Republican and that I don't really care for the far left like Bernie or AOC.
                But keep sprouting you BS...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

I notice you again call out women and basically claim they are insane...
                  And you always seem to forget I'm a moderate Republican and that I don't really care for the far left like Bernie or AOC.
                  But keep sprouting you BS...
                  Why do you always defend crazy Democrats then?

BTW, you probably never listen to AOCs crazy rants, but you still defend her and acuse people of not liking women just because they don't like her crazy rants.

I don't believe any of your denials btw. But go ahead.

Comment

• I know she has handlers too. She's like a left-wing Q. Q is making conservatives insane. And AOC (her handlers) is making leftists *more* insane.

Comment

• I don't always defend Democrats... or Republicans... I defend people that I believe are right.
                      AOC isn't one of them. Most of the time, she is way too left for my tastes.
                      But I will give you grief about your comments about women in general... you call them little, call them crazy, insult then, make fun of what they wear, and on and on... You treat them far different than you do men.
                      And I don't care what "believe about my denials"... You can believe whatever you want, and we all know that what you believe usually has no basis in reality.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Poor Donald Trump. Deep State (or ANTIFA, or Commies) forced Trump to read, word for word, from a Teleprompter (like Sleepy Joe), calling his supporters to stop trying to overthrow the government. Different message from last week, but maybe he doesn't want McConnell to grow a pair a vote for his impeachment. This is an opportunity for his Senate lap dogs (and other Republicans) to change the message, and get rid of the grifter Trumps and replace them with... Republicans?
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I don't always defend Democrats... or Republicans... I defend people that I believe are right.
                          AOC isn't one of them. Most of the time, she is way too left for my tastes.
                          But I will give you grief about your comments about women in general... you call them little, call them crazy, insult then, make fun of what they wear, and on and on... You treat them far different than you do men.
                          And I don't care what "believe about my denials"... You can believe whatever you want, and we all know that what you believe usually has no basis in reality.
                          I didn't make any comments about women in general. Stop with that pitiful horse****.

Comment

• I notice you have NEVER ever posted that Trump or any other male looks "bat **** insane wearing black"
                            You have commented on women's looks before and you do use a lot of degrading terms as well... like little or whatever the alt right feeds you.
                            So your denials are lame at best...
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Since the FBI confirmed that riot was planned before the speech (which thinking people already knew), did he just get impeached for claiming that the election was stolen? You can't get more ridiculous that this. What a disaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X