No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again... please cite ANY proof that Mail in Voting leads to massive voter fraud. It's been an accepted part of elections for ages with no worse problems than any other type of voting. What is a problem is the continuing Republicans effort to suppress voting, since they know that most people hate them.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Nah, its all conspiracy! I don't believe a word of it. SCOTUS however...
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Dream on if you think SCOTUS is going to bail Trump out. He needs to come up with a plausible case before they can even consider his wild fantasies... and he hasn't done so so far.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• SCOTUS cannot determine an election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Again... please cite ANY proof that Mail in Voting leads to massive voter fraud. It's been an accepted part of elections for ages with no worse problems than any other type of voting. What is a problem is the continuing Republicans effort to suppress voting, since they know that most people hate them.
            It's just amazing what Democrats support. This is how you run **** when you get the power to **** things up.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Again... please provide ANY actual proof to support your wild ass claims. Oh, that's right, you can't.
              And last time I checked, it was the Repubs in those states that approved the mail in ballots. But I guess you will ignore that and just continue to incorrectly blame the Dems. But we've come to expect that of you.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Those Republicans are corrupt too. I don't give a damn if they are Republicans or not. That's another thing you keep making up..

Comment

• So please provide actual proof of any wide spread massive voter fraud by either mail in ballots or ANYTHING
                  The fact is, you can't.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I said I'm not going to keep repeating arguments.

Comment

• Try talking to a brick wall Kid, more likely you'll get an answer worth your time.

Comment

• Big talk, yet still NO PROOF. Just lame statistics that prove nothing and NOTHING THAT HAS STOOD up in a court of law.
                        But keep trying. Even Trump's lawyers have given up on that crap and they are focusing on rigging the electoral college with more lame ass suits. Let us know when you prove all that "massive voter fraud"... because you haven't proven any of that yet.
                        Talk about a brick wall...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Statistics indicate that there is an extremely low probability that there was not significant fraud. You're just denying things because you have nothing else.

Comment

• Ted Striker
                            Ted Striker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He has 50+ court cases and every state in the Union

You have...

• None of the 3 Republicans left who believe Trump actually won still have an explanation on why they gained seats in the house and those votes are legit but the President votes were corrupt. This is worse than stoner logic

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Statistics can be used to indicate ANYTHING... so let's see actual proof. Talk about denial... you have yet to show any actual proof beyond "statistics"... It's no surprise that Trump's lame attempts keep getting thrown out of court. You have nothing else it seems.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Ted Striker
                                Ted Striker commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Like I said, you get sssoooooo close sometimes

Hope you find your Matrix moment
                            Working...
                            X