No announcement yet.

Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding AWOL, go watch CNN, MSNBC, etc...lots of them. You won't see the news there. People, Raise your game! Get your heads out of your asses!! Why do you have to get your news on Poly? Who is failing you? Figure it out.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• NTD news claims that 90% of all 'news' organizations are controlled by SIX corporations. Do they have your best interests in mind? Why don't they tell you the n e w s?

Comment

• Gee... I've seen ALL the major new sources cover the story... And you know, most legal experts think it's a desperate, hopeless attempt not based on actual law.
        But keep believing that this doomed lawsuit is your savior if that's what you need to survive in the Trump fantasy land.
        You will be sadly disappointed when it goes the way of all the other lawsuits.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Then again, some heads have grown way to big to pluck out.

Comment

• So true... Trump is a classic example of that. As he pouts in the White House, plotting his coup, Americans are dying while he does nothing because he cares more about himself then Americans.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Unplotting. New word.

Comment

• Nice try... but isn't going to help you.
                Trump lost and all his desperate lame attempts are going nowhere.
                But keep drinking the Kool Aid and keep giving to the Trump I'm Trying to Fleece the Sheep one more time Fund. He's counting on people like you.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post

It has to do with that unseemly document, epic pain in the arse, the Constitution. Only the feeble are supposed to get mail in. The rest are to get their asses out of their easy chairs, sign the paper, show their mugs, and vote. The states supreme courts acted contrary to the Constitution when they changed all that for the sake of massive fraud, I mean, Covid.
                  Can you cite where the constitution says this? Also, is it unconstitutional for soldiers overseas to vote by mail, or are we sending feeble people overseas to kill foreigners?

Comment

• No, soldiers are exempted, as are those living overseas. No, I'm can't. Not going to dig through. One of the amendments. Good luck.

Comment

• Again... please cite where your misguide beliefs are stated in the Constitution. But I guess in your mind, people should have to risk their lives during the worst pandemic in US history to execute their RIGHT to vote.
                      Try again....
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Saw it on a Youtube vid sooo, you know, must be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                          Saw it on a Youtube vid sooo, you know, must be true.

Now that's the proper spirit
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Glad you liked it. I know, I know, I sound like a Constitutional Scholar of Merit, but nah.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

Can you cite where the constitution says this? Also, is it unconstitutional for soldiers overseas to vote by mail, or are we sending feeble people overseas to kill foreigners?
                              It says a lot that Democrats still support mail in voting. You're all welcoming fraud.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• giblets
                                giblets commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It's welcoming fraud to let US soldiers in Afghanistan vote, right?

• Kidlicious
                                Kidlicious commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Red herring

• I'm glad they support mail in voting! That fraud impressed SCOTUS enough to prove Trump won. Or something like that. The Dems took a rope, and now SCOTUS is hanging them with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X