Who do you tip to win the US presidential election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nm
    Last edited by Lancer; December 10, 2020, 20:39.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• The PA response is that Texas is trying to steal the election by taking the matter to court. It doesn't address the complaints. So they have nothing, because Texas has actual complaints and PA needs an actual defense.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Oh yeah Well it is SCOTUS.

Comment

• It's like if someone didn't pay you the money they owe you so you took them to court and the defendant just say, "He's trying to steal my money by taking me to court!"

Comment

• So they are arguing that with SCOTUS...

Comment

• Yeah. They don't have a defense, unless you count that which they obviously won't.

Comment

• Yeah. Dang, I thought that was it. This goes on too long, getting tired of it.

Comment

• Glad Ming took a crapper break and missed that last post.

Comment

• SCOTUS meets in the morning and will obviously discuss what they will do.

Comment

• Yes, I'd say that's accurate. When they are done laughing.

Comment

• A judge blocked the release of the results of a forensic audit of voting machines in MI. There's only one reason they would do that because you don't block results that show that there was no fraud.

Comment

• Supreme Court is not going to hand the election to Trump. You'd better flee the country before Biden collectivizes your mobile home.

Comment

• Why am I getting Dumb and Dumber vibes all of a sudden?
                            "

Comment

• Melania Trump 'just wants to go home'

Trump is now focused on Mar-a-Lago, a source said, ensuring a smooth transition out of Washington for herself and her 14-year-old-son, Barron, who one source confirms will finish his school year in Florida and not at the posh suburban Maryland private school he has attended for the last three years. While Trump has yet to concede, Melania Trump is already overseeing shipments of personal items to Mar-a-Lago from both the White House and her Trump Tower penthouse in New York City, a source at the resort confirms to CNN.
                              In mid-November, as President Donald Trump railed against the election results, his wife, first lady Melania Trump publicly agreed with his sentiments. But privately, a handful of days after the final state tally, the first lady tasked an emissary with discreetly finding out what was available to her in terms of budget and staff allocation for post-White House life.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Reports are that Tik Tok is doing the fact checking.

Comment

Working...
                                X